Quick Question Women of The Coli:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
People you love can be bad with money. Better to gauge someone's financial habits when you're not in love, imo. You'll let more shyt slide when you are in love. A joint account is just a matter of numbers, no emotions involved.
It ain't just a matter of numbers, that's money :usure: fukkin with money is like fukkin with emotions.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Man this is too much to pack up.

Ok:
I met her family before we created the account. Of course she is responsible with money I wouldn't have made that move with an idiot :what:. The woman is capable of taking care of her niece more than her brother (the father) can.

If we break up we'll cross that bridge when we have to but I'm not putting that bad energy out there.

Fax @Dwolf
Sorry fwiend but that's not happening @KOOL-AID a reverse Google search brings up her name.

I am skeptical about her trying to trap me @Ms.CuriousCat but I'm cautiously optimistic. Im more focused on a person's actions matching their words and she's been 10/10 :manny:.

@CinnaSlim so it's the money huh :skip:?

@Rawtid as usual I'm taking notes..she only has
About 17k in loans from college. She's on track to get rid of it.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Awww.. Fonsworth in love.:wub:

There are great advice in this thread. The only advice I can give you is to fellow your heart. Your future wife seems to care alot about you and she seems like a great future mother according to what you just listed. You might think you're moving fast with her but you can always slow down and try to communicate with her. Communication is the key.

But you should take your goals with your girlfriend one step at a time. Remember, you and your girlfriend are both young so y'all have time on y'all side. Hopefully you'll make the right decision together and live a long successful life. :thumbsup:

Hopefully, I find my future husband. One day.. :(

OH- this means no more GMB right?

You're next. Word to Dollfacecraze. :birdman:
I saw that :mjpls:.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It ain't just a matter of numbers, that's money :usure: fukkin with money is like fukkin with emotions.
Exactly! That's why you establish trust with money BEFORE the other/love emotions hit. I wouldn't want to wait until I'm deep in love to find out my spouse sucks with money. I'd rather do that before the real feelings start, that way I can take my L and keep it moving. If you're in love with someone you going to be making excuses and try to get help for them and shyt like that. I'm also not saying put every dime you're getting into the joint account. You should still have a separate account for non shared bills and savings.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I must be like one of the few people in the world that money doesn't really affect me like that. Its probably why I'm not rich right now lol.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I must be like one of the few people in the world that money doesn't really affect me like that. Its probably why I'm not rich right now lol.
What do you mean when you say it doesn't affect you? I believe I agree with you but I just want to make sure.

I think money is important, but I also don't think there is a shortage of it, so I'm not tripping if I lose some.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Exactly! That's why you establish trust with money BEFORE the other/love emotions hit. I wouldn't want to wait until I'm deep in love to find out my spouse sucks with money. I'd rather do that before the real feelings start, that way I can take my L and keep it moving. If you're in love with someone you going to be making excuses and try to get help for them and shyt like that. I'm also not saying put every dime you're getting into the joint account. You should still have a separate account for non shared bills and savings.
It's a risk either way.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean when you say it doesn't affect you? I believe I agree with you but I just want to make sure.

I think money is important, but I also don't think there is a shortage of it, so I'm not tripping if I lose some.
Basically money doesn't really move me.

I just want enough of it to be stable when things go south, but I get more joy out of using it on others. And When I take big hits (like I did last year) it doesn't depress me or make me feel stressed or like less of a person.

Maybe that would be different if I was the only one providing for a family but being single and only having to help out a few fam members her and there...I dunno money does affect me too much to where it would crush friendships completely.

I also know this so I have to be super careful and often over react when I feel like people are trying to take advantage of that fact too..

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
My decision wasn't entirely based out of my nose being open. And I already established that the bold is the case for both of us. We are just putting a little bit here and there. It's not like our whole checks are going in :skip:.

Y'all gotta give me more credit than that :francis:.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My decision wasn't entirely based out of my nose being open. And I already established that the bold is the case for both of us. We are just putting a little bit here and there. It's not like our whole checks are going in :skip:.

Y'all gotta give me more credit than that :francis:.
Oh I wasn't saying you were doing that, just trying to make a point again people who fear losing out on money. It's not ALL your money so you're not gambling everything.