Quick Question Women of The Coli:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
If I did I wouldn't be asking you now would I :mjpls:?
If you believe in the institution of marriage, do you plan on marrying your girl or do you see the use of it? I think you're the kind of guy who's marriage minded it just depends on the girl.

I legit think she used voodoo on me word to @Elle Driver

Preaching to the choir though. Thanks breh.
FYI Im a victim of Santeria :mjcry:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
How do I go about reconciling letting things happen naturally, (i.e. sex, moving in together, meeting family, and what comes next :merchant:) with actually ensuring that I don't move too quickly or too slowly with taking those committed steps?

I feel as though there have been times with my GF where I'm willing to jump in headfirst and she's basically cautious ":whoa:" whereas on others I've been testing the waters when she's been ready to go and I wonder if this is an issue I should be weary of or if it'll pass.

I know this shyt isn't really laid out in a "Hooking Up with a Brehette for Dummies" book but I'd like your insight :jbhmm:.

As questions if you want
By delaying instant gratification.
Being 100% with yourself...& her.
Communication.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
If you believe in the institution of marriage, do you plan on marrying your girl or do you see the use of it? I think you're the kind of guy who's marriage minded it just depends on the girl.

FYI Im a victim of Santeria :mjcry:
I'll concede the bold and leave it at that.

Santeria :mjcry:?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Why have a joint account before marriage? Some things I just don't get probably cultural differences

I would say look at the small things also. How does she show that she's thinking of you or cares about you? She just might be more action focused instead of verbal or she might be making it so you two get married....seriously a joint account :jbhmm: have you guys been dating donkeys years and just against marriage or something or are you saving for your future and if so why are you only now asking these questions