Quick question, why are black folks so interested in white entertainment when the love isn't mutual

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Top 10 best selling novels in African American Literature.

519Q5M52T4L._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_SL150_.jpg

1. The perfect Marriage
41l%2BulgnLiL._SL160_SL150_.jpg

2. The Good Lord Bird

51VV7FDwvJL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_SL150_.jpg

3. Side Chic 4 (Forever Ratchet) :dead:

51TO%2BNoK-pL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_SL150_.jpg

4. Loyalty & Respect 4(Really, they got 3 other books like this?)

51iciTCcKGL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_SL150_.jpg

5. The Real Block Wives Of Atlanta

51Gk62rndXL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_SL150_.jpg

6. Their Eyes Were Watching God

51ygfSgw7tL._SL160_SL150_.jpg

7. The Family Business 2 (Series)

51vRHG%2BLkhL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_SL150_.jpg

8. Black girls and Bad boys: Changing his tune.

51mqMV7XKWL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_SL150_.jpg

9. Burned by Passion (BWWM Interracial Romance)

51952JcJZNL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_SL150_.jpg

10. Loyalty & Respect 1 ~ An Urban Novella

It's all trashy nikka sh*t. Like I said, we ain't at that level yet where we can venture out into some deep thought provoking culturally rich sh*t. Black literature is very niche :flabbynsick:. Our media in general is not doing a good job at stimulating our brains, just what's in our pants.
Man get the fukk out this thread you fukking cac. Go to one of the countless white messageboards and spit this anti-black bullshyt. fakkit

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
everyone fukks with "The Game" tho

the problem is that the shyt is only 20 mins long lol

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh @Black stans for this white girl and doesnt care if whites dont stan for him. He is a lost cause

zurp6r.jpg
You can have a white chick on here straight call black folks ******s and these so called black posters won't give a fukk and make threads about how sexy she is and wanna fukk her. You got dudes on here who have said they would let a white girl call them ****** and spit on them if it meant they could fukk.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man get the fukk out this thread you fukking cac. Go to one of the countless white messageboards and spit this anti-black bullshyt. fakkit

Why are you mad for? Whether he's white or not, he's right. Black entertainment fukking sucks in this country. What kind of person wants to watch the bullsh*t black shows you named in your OP? Everything we put on tv is rachet, "my man is cheating on me" garbage. The sad truth is, we aren't on that level, and we'll probably never will.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Breh, go find me a white messageboard that has a long "the game" thread and I will paypal you 300 dollars tonight. On my mama life nikka
i dont really care to do all that

i cant speak for everyone but i dont really care about race

i just look for a show that i could enjoy

i dont even watch regular tv unless its sports

to be a show has to have cursewords and shyt lol

so i watch hbo and showtime series

:manny:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Why are you mad for? Whether he's white or not, he's right. Black entertainment fukking sucks in this country. What kind of person wants to watch the bullsh*t black shows you named in your OP? Everything we put on tv is rachet, "my man is cheating on me" garbage. The sad truth is, we aren't on that level, and we'll probably never will.
Jesus christ. :snoop: @CrimsonTider you called it my g. This board doesn't have many black posters.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Thats cool and all but they don't support our shyt. if game of thrones was a black casted show, guess what? White folks wouldn't fukk with it at all, no matter how good it was.

I completely agree...

poster-xlarge.jpg
Battleship%2Blatest%2Bposter.jpg

Both movies are unanimously considered TRASH... but can you guess which one still grossed over $100 Million... :mjpls:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Un-AmericanDreamer said:
I support black cinema and everything but...we don't have shyt like game of thrones. We don't even think of some intricate rich fantasy sh*t like that but set in Africa, truth be told.

:usure:

images

The story is set in an alternate history world where Islamic African nations are the dominant world power, with colonies in Europe and the New World, commonly referred to by the characters as Bilalistan instead of North America. The dominant nations are Egypt which is still ruled by thePharaohs and Abyssinia which is controlled by a monarch known as the Immortal Empress.
Due to the destruction of Rome by Carthage and Egypt in 200 B.C., Europe remained largely tribal while Africa advanced technologically and culturally with steamboats, rifles and airships or "flying boats" by the late 19th century. The dominant Africans consider Europeans to be inferior and treat them as a source of slave labour which is supplied to them by Viking raiders. Southern Africa is controlled by the Zulus while the Vikings control much of Northern Europe.

The Middle East is presumably Islamic-dominated, with references to Egypt being at war with Persia, though a Jewish state known as Judea is also mentioned to have been established by the Prophet Muhammad in 623 AD as part of a mutual assistance pact between Islam and the Jews. The Gupta control much of India while China is ruled by Emperors and apparently has a colony on the New World's western coast. Much of modern day Mexico is ruled by the Aztecs while Native Americans compete with both Aztecs and the African immigrants.

On a map of Bilalistan shown in the book, Bilalistan is divided into four provinces which include: New Alexandria, New Djibouti, Azania and Wichita. Most of the story takes place in Dar Kush in New Djibouti, around where the real world state of Louisiana lies. It is also mentioned that the African settlers have driven the Native Americans out of their territories as the European powers had done to the native populations from the 19th century. To the south lies the Aztec nation of Azteca which often fights with Bilalistan. Vikings maintain a colony in the New World known asVinland to the north of Bilalistan and there is a Chinese colony in California. White runaway slaves often join Native American tribes, or manage to make their way to Vinland to find work as paid laborers.

Christianity is also mentioned in the novel, though it failed to become a dominant world religion, with the majority of its followers being Europeans. Without the influence of Rome, Christianity is much more divided between traditional and Gnostic thought over whether Christ was divine or merely a man. The Gospel of Mary is also an important part of the Christian beliefs.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i dont really care to do all that

i cant speak for everyone but i dont really care about race

i just look for a show that i could enjoy

i dont even watch regular tv unless its sports

to be a show has to have cursewords and shyt lol

so i watch hbo and showtime series

:manny:
I wonder if there's anything on Earth that the coli could not make about race.
This is some shyt a white person would say. Guess I'm playing the "race card" huh breh. Everything is all peachy cream for black folks