Quick Question Negro: Why has the white man stopped talking about cloning?

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
You guys completely missed the point. The cloning program was in response to dwindling reproduction numbers by whites. They didn't know until recently(within the past 5 years) that latinos want to be accepted as white more than anything in the world, so they now can add numbers without the unpredictability of cloning.

:wtf:

This nikka put 2+2 together and came up with 5

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Ok ABOMINABLE GOOK Virgin Boy Urine Soaked Eggs Chinese Delicacy - YouTube , let me leave you with this to read before you go to bed.

Psalm 60:8

Jeremiah 48:15

Zephaniah 2:9

Deuteronomy 23:2

:pacspit:

:comeon: almost everyone of us mods have been letting you slip by and not say anything but cut the racist shyt out bruh. You have the most reported posts on this site.

:smh: come on bruh

More like you're a disrespectful little negro so I didn't obligate myself to reply to you and you won't get one past this post.

he bout to get banned past this post if he dont cut it out.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Just about everything you see in these movies... all of this technology, they probably have an equivalent in some lab somewhere. What the civilian population gets is OLD tech. I've heard it said that civilian technology is at least 10 30 - 40 years behind military technology. I've had a guy in the military tell me they already have invisible suits.

The bolded .......

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhFNe0TQVk456rp31G]Video: Designer Babies: Dozens Of Genetically Modified "Perfect" Babies Already Born! (How Will They Alter Human Species?)[/ame]

So the white man won't have "perfect soldier" with "perfect hatred" for you negro's either huh?

You just wait, negro.......You just wait.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
god i hate your fakkit ass

i hope you're actually some mutant fakkit in real life with michael jackson disease. just sittin in ur room hating urself all day and shyt

off yaself

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
god i hate your fakkit ass

i hope you're actually some mutant fakkit in real life with michael jackson disease. just sittin in ur room hating urself all day and shyt

off yaself

I already know you hate me, esau.
Genesis 27:41

Obadiah 1:10

But the Lord hates YOU, and you're going into slavery.

Malachi 1:3

Romans 9:13

Isaiah 14:21

Revelation 13:10

Have fun!

Oh, and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. :shaq2: