Quick Question Negro: Why has the white man stopped talking about cloning?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
:russ: at this ridiculous bullshyt

thats what you get for trying to talk science on the coli, im out.

lol_2.gif

lol what's funny is there is someone out there who believes this. And my storytelling is gold, jerry, gold.

:jawalrus:

KingX

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk but if I were them or had tons of money I would be cloning my own army like in star wars and train them in guerilla warfare I bet I would take over the world

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
clones may be living among us as we speak...
its like any other technology.....if we got access
it's already 20 years behind.
a0yqua.jpg

To be honest, military and government technology fell off pretty heavily after Reagan's day. Private entities have been ahead of state R&D for a while now, and it shows pretty saliently in our military at least

I wouldnt doubt that the US government could create clones, but it super improbable. Why speculate about something like that without a clear estimate of purpose? it's equivalent to mentally jacking off.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Just about everything you see in these movies... all of this technology, they probably have an equivalent in some lab somewhere. What the civilian population gets is OLD tech. I've heard it said that civilian technology is at least 10 years behind military technology. I've had a guy in the military tell me they already have invisible suits.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Black people think about white people more than the other way around. If you can imagine it, it's already been invented.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Just about everything you see in these movies... all of this technology, they probably have an equivalent in some lab somewhere. What the civilian population gets is OLD tech. I've heard it said that civilian technology is at least 10 years behind military technology. I've had a guy in the military tell me they already have invisible suits.

Well OK, mr. christian.....what does that mean & where can it be read at in the bible that you breakdance with in your hand when you're ready to "donate" to your chuuch?

Daps
Reppin
St louis

exactly my point...
a0yqua.jpg

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Actually, a lot of your foods(chicken, fish, cows, etc) are clones or have genes spliced from different animals. Check out GMO's.
Cloning is common practice as far as foods go.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

Developed by private industries.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

This is true, the internet is a old concept developed by the CIA(I believe) in the 1970s.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is true, the internet is a old concept developed by the CIA(I believe) in the 1970s.

Yeah, we definitely had the internet a long time ago... Envisioned in the 60s and matured in the 70s. And we, as consumers get it popularized in the 90s.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Developed by private industries.

A lot of it is private industries. General Dynamics, Dyncorp, Mantech, all kinds of different private companies are eating extremely well off of either developing government technology or running infrastructure overseas.

What is MORE concerning is private 'security services', aka private armies.