Quick Question Negro: Why has the white man stopped talking about cloning?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:shaq2: @ thinking they really stopped cloning

what type of shyt u think they doing at area 51 and all those super classified labs? :mjpls:

i got 100 says they already cloned a human

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Just like I thought, That unlearned Coward GOOK Kevm3 decides to skip the question.

Praise the lawd.

Before I go though, here's whats instore, but in HUMAN form for you negros. Coming soon...

The white man, woman, child & baby are the DEVIL.

Last edited by a moderator:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Just like I thought, That unlearned Coward GOOK Kevm3 decides to skip the question.

Praise the lawd.

Before I go though, here's whats instore, but in HUMAN form for you negros. Coming soon...

Meet the Super Cow - YouTube

The white man, woman, child & baby are the DEVIL.
More like you're a disrespectful little negro so I didn't obligate myself to reply to you and you won't get one past this post.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
More like you're a disrespectful little negro so I didn't obligate myself to reply to you and you won't get one past this post.

Ok ABOMINABLE GOOK [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFj_1942Xfo"]Virgin Boy Urine Soaked Eggs Chinese Delicacy - YouTube[/ame] , let me leave you with this to read before you go to bed.

Psalm 60:8

Jeremiah 48:15

Zephaniah 2:9

Deuteronomy 23:2

:pacspit:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Nobody wants to cross the ethical line of cloning a human. The AAAS is against it. There have been hybrids created, and human embryos created from cloning processes. All sorts of animals from different kingdoms have been cloned since Dolly. The focus has shifted from whole organism cloning to stem cell production because its more applicable, profitable, and it doesnt make the majority of people flip out about the various ethical implications of human cloning.

We certainly have the technology to create a human clone, if thats what you're wondering.

:usure:

Daps
Reppin
St louis

derek bishops a fakkit and his mama aint shyt.
ignore him.

a0yqua.jpg

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Remember that?

What do you think he's been up to, or, of course (to the negro) he just scrapped it and threw it in the bushes, Right?

I'd love to hear some of your theories.

The white man won. He's on your mind more what is deemed healthy :usure:

If I hate something, I tend not to even think about it. But you seem to hate the white man yet he's always in your thoughts :ohhh:

So what is really going on :wtf:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i wish i had a clone, make that nikka go to work for me:russ:

ultimate chill buddy