Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I'm tryna diversify, what's your favorite spots yall go to find decent women?

You just got to get into the head of your target market.

Mid 20's to early 30's Black women - they're gonna be going to these types of events

Every city has one of these, and for the most part every demographic you're into has something like this.

I'm personally against finding broads that are into your hobbies or have the same/similar jobs.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You just got to get into the head of your target market.

Mid 20's to early 30's Black women - they're gonna be going to these types of events

Every city has one of these, and for the most part every demographic you're into has something like this.

I'm personally against finding broads that are into your hobbies or have the same/similar jobs.
hmm did you post the wrong link by accident?
how come you against finding broads with similar hobbies?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
hmm did you post the wrong link by accident?
how come you against finding broads with similar hobbies?

1) Use Social Media wisely.

No, she's a DC influencer that brings in women of her demographic to various events. It's not the club scene/bar scene/sunday-funday type of chicks. Just click any of her posts, it's always trying to promote events of the week, targeting her demographic.

By following these types of females, you get a better general sense of what they gravitate towards, but literally where they are gonna be during the week.

You're looking for fit black women in DC? (GOOD LUCK!)
This chick is always talking about black running clubs and posting up pics.

NYC, Houston, Atlanta, LA - they all have these types of people.

2) I've dated plenty,

Sometimes you want to listen to Mobb Deep without having to deal with shorty saying Hav is the better rapper.

I don't want to meet a chick that likes video games, dj'ing, hip hop, modifying cars,
The relationship stuff creeps into my enjoyment of it.

Broad wanna be cute and cosplay at the convention when I'm trying to haggle over a full run of McFarlane's ASM with some crusty Boomer. FOH.

Moreover, I've seen this happen to homies also.

1) Dude is in a band. Chick wants to get on stage and play the tambourine or some bs. He relents. Now guess who gets all the attention?

2) Dude streams himself playing fighting games. His girl wants to play...she gets on stream...and you already know who SNK was calling for a sponsorship... (now if she gonna do all that, let him manage her Onlyfans and dive into p!mping.)

3) Chick I knew met a guy playing tennis. She was better than him.... bruh...

There are somethings to do together, my hobbies are not one of them.

And finally, chicks that are into traditionally male hobbies......you already know!

3) Hobbies in General

With your own hobbies - get involved in the offline space, and expand your network.

When it comes to females, Pick something new, that both types of folks are involved in, and expand your social network.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

No, she's a DC influencer that brings in women of her demographic to various events. It's not the club scene/bar scene/sunday-funday type of chicks. Just click any of her posts, it's always trying to promote events of the week, targeting her demographic.

By following these types of females, you get a better general sense of what they gravitate towards, but literally where they are gonna be during the week.

2) I've dated plenty,

Sometimes you want to listen to Mobb Deep without having to deal with shorty saying Hav is the better rapper.

I don't want to meet a chick that likes video games, dj'ing, hip hop, modifying cars,

Broad wanna be cute and cosplay at the convention when I'm trying to haggle over a full run of McFarlane's ASM with some crusty Boomer. FOH.

1) Dude is in a band. Chick wants to get on stage and play the tambourine or some bs. He relents. Now guess who gets all the attention?

2) Dude streams himself playing fighting games. His girl wants to play...she gets on stream...and you already know who SNK was calling for a sponsorship... (now if she gonna do all that, let him manage her Onlyfans and dive into p!mping.)

And finally, chicks that are into traditionally male hobbies......you already know!

3) Hobbies in General

With your own hobbies - get involved in the offline space, and expand your network.

When it comes to females, Pick something new, that both types of folks are involved in, and expand your social network.
#2 is a very fair point

i dont need to argue anime power scaling with shorty lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

2) I've dated plenty,

3) Hobbies in General

I agree