Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
So I'm wiping the dust and "spam approaching" "day game"or at least attempting to get at bytches....

At this point, I'm "single mothered out", but you don't know what a bytch got going until you actually convo with her

"Nightgame"...all bets are off

Obviously it's the least efficient way of doing buisness, but it's overall the most rewarding

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
So I'm wiping the dust and "spam approaching" "day game"or at least attempting to get at bytches....

At this point, I'm "single mothered out", but you don't know what a bytch got going until you actually convo with her

"Nightgame"...all bets are off

Obviously it's the least efficient way of doing buisness, but it's overall the most rewarding

With "day game" and "hollering at every skirt in sight" - Just don't be autistic about it.

Personally I advocate a "5 deadly venoms" methodology
  1. Night Game
  2. Social Circle Game
  3. Travel Game
  4. Day Game
  5. Internet Game
Off rip, I think most successful dudes out there do this stuff implicitly and automatically - but they don't do it explicitly and without a lot thought.

So it's Wednesday.
  1. Wednesday Gym Session - Say what's up to all the staff, dudes grinding it out, fat girls trying to get it in, old cats still doing it - Social Circle Game. Now at least 1 of them folks you acknowledge - is a hottie. You're not trying to hit her with the hard sell, you're just marketing and advertising. Let the leads come in warm, not hunt them down cold.
  2. Hit the grocery store for some bananas and frozen strawberries for your protein/creatine smoothie. Holla at whatever you see in the store, but not hard. Just get your mouthpiece ready for the night. Day Game.
  3. Hit the Wednesday night spot with intent on finding something - that's your Night Game.
  4. While you're at the Wednesday night spot - you meet the promoter, bartender, waitstaff - Social Circle Game
  5. Take photos of these folks while you're at the club, tag them and tag the place - Internet/IG game
  6. When you swiping on these broads, let them see your IG - Internet Game/Tinder Game
  7. And on your IG - you've got photos of your club stuff, and your travels - Passport Game
  8. As you get better at all parts, bag more chicks from the night game - put them in the funnel
    1. now they're in club social circle
      1. and you meet their friends to extend your network.
    2. part of your IG - which feeds into your dating apps
Every one part of your game helps every other part of your game.

The more cool stuff you do in your life - jet skiing, cigar smoking, closing on a new house, custom suits, whatever - let it feed into the other areas of your life.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
@WIA20XX

Yeah i actually do some of this stuff naturally...

It's moreso about "getting the reps" until the patterns and tendencies "jump"...

It was just a combination of "brain fog" and basically "coming to grips" about why my life isn't where I want it...

I'm probably in the best state of mind since I was a teenager lol...

Night/social/day will be what I lean on...

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Women love men that don't like them or that play hard to get and is unavailable.

Then cry and cuss that man out when he finally ghosts. Knowing what the setup was from the beginning.

Men are 'emotionally unavailable' to women they not feeling like that. As they know where that leads.

I admit I use to do this shyt. You smashing a broad, the sex is good from both sides and she slowly catches feelings. Instead of telling her what we both know is the deal we keep the facade up. She hangs on for a while longer, then reality finally hits her and she switches up on you and starts to pull back herself.

These days I don't want to the stress so make it very clear. I'm interested in hanging out, us doing the do and getting to know one another. But don't start planning out any relationship stuff. I'm still going to respect you, not lie or BS you and be 100% open and I expect the same from them.

Not for you? Cool take care. You into it? Well these are the days I'm available.

Surprisingly a vast majority of chick's I say that too are ok with that up to a point. Others play along to a point then drop off, but they can never say I didn't make it clear what we were doing.

It's cut down on the 'what are we?' convos.