Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but if he hasn’t heard anything in two weeks he was dead in the water before she got home from the date.Her time hasn’t been wasted in actuality.
Not even… that dude just sound awkward as shyt, he probably had a lane to the p*ssy n fukked it up.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Taking a year off from dating.
Just fukk tinder hoes or keep to self. I’m definitely not dating again anytime soon neither. Found a queen who’s personality I love but she want to simp for her ex fiancé smh

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you one of them
:mjlol:
One of what ? Be normal bro

Treat bytches like your home boys… you wouldn’t be doing all this overthinking if it was someone you knew

bytches want consistency, attention and time… so treat the bytch like she’s an old friend you’ve known since forever. And if she was an old friend you wouldn’t be doing all this overthinking.

This is why I get hoes, I just treat them normal, no elaborate shyt.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just fukk tinder hoes or keep to self. I’m definitely not dating again anytime soon neither. Found a queen who’s personality I love but she want to simp for her ex fiancé smh
You’re probably not giving her anything tangible to chase if I’m honest. Everyone wants what they can’t have, she can have you but she can’t have her ex.

I got a shordie I’m fukking with heavy right now… but imma purposely give her mixed signals so she has something to chase and the relationship ain’t one sided I.E me in constant pursuit

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You’re probably not giving her anything tangible to chase if I’m honest. Everyone wants what they can’t have, she can have you but she can’t have her ex.

I got a shordie I’m fukking with heavy right now… but imma purposely give her mixed signals so she has something to chase and the relationship ain’t one sided I.E me in constant pursuit
Well it’s too late it’s been many months. Every other girl after just don’t matter to me after I nut. Sucks

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Real men do what they want
Had no idea real men played childish games such as purposely giving mixed signals :patrice:

I thought if you were a real man, she would pursue you anyways.
:patrice:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Can’t really even do that either. They eat up the criticism and mosey along.. same way a roach does when you spray it with an expired can of Raid
they'll replay what you said twenty times a day in their head when you're not around. no one is a fortress.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Was DJ at a party on Saturday.

Took 3 Numbers, not going to contact any of them :manny:

Just needed to know I still got it even in monk mode.
Really not ready to entertain anyone right now the weekend was full confirmation.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Feeld is the WOAT app. The design and function is awful.

But lol at the fat chicks on there referring to themselves as "curvy". One broad even had the nerve to say "don't reach out to me if you're fatphobic" :mjlol:

I don't have much time for the dating shyt nowadays due to studying, but it's always good when broads put all their red flags on display. Saves time and hassle.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had no idea real men played childish games such as purposely giving mixed signals :patrice:

You gotta play the game bro

It makes shyt more interesting, this is why women love me

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Caught that nikka in 4k
full