Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
i know what you mean
but when we notice the bullshyt we just have to walk away or call them out on their bs...
Can’t really even do that either. They eat up the criticism and mosey along.. same way a roach does when you spray it with an expired can of Raid
So spoke with my girl she states that she is fine with me causally seeing women while she is away this summer since she is confident I won’t find better
You don’t feel that says something about how she views you?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Well to be truthful I was going to discuss it but seeing your guys reactions Iwont even bring it up

Whatever you did, you put her on a pedestal. She’s gona hoe out with Trontaviois & Connor and keep you in the security / simp position.

She knows you’ll never do better than her. Basically, you should be grateful that shes with you.

It’s funny cause it’s like when a girl ask you for a threesome because she want to use that as leverage to cheat. She’s doing the same thing here with you.

What you do: Move on, it was just your turn and keep building your value. Dont be petty because she’s not thinking about you

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can’t really even do that either. They eat up the criticism and mosey along.. same way a roach does when you spray it with an expired can of Raid
good analogy

it sometimes works...maybe 10% of the time and you at least keep your dignity/frame in tact

just my opinion

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Well to be truthful I was going to discuss it but seeing your guys reactions Iwont even bring it up
Speak on it breh, this is a thread for advice we may not like the advice we sometimes get in here but it will get you thinking.

So spoke with my girl she states that she is fine with me causally seeing women while she is away this summer since she is confident I won’t find better

Damn I like these Asian broads daps and reps for the game brehs
Is your current chick Asian? or are you just getting into them paags?

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Speak on it breh, this is a thread for advice we may not like the advice we sometimes get in here but it will get you thinking.

Is your current chick Asian? or are you just getting into them paags?

She never said the stuff in the last post I made it up as thinking what she may say since she’s doing the internship I’m going to just stay with her. Since seeing the reactions to that scenario

My current girl is Korean

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
She never said the stuff in the last post I made it up as thinking what she may say since she’s doing the internship I’m going to just stay with her. Since seeing the reactions to that scenario

My current girl is Korean
?????? Why would you make sum like that up
It’s crazy. It’s like after 24, it’s rampant single moms.

“Jaden’s mom” on their profiles.

:mjlol:

It’s crazy
“We’re a package deal 😜💕
“Boy Mom of 2 ❤️
“My children come first 😌💞

It be the ones who REFUSE children from other dudes despite being mothers and are already pregnant that get me 🤯😵‍💫

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Instagram as a dating app?

Had 3 women hit me up on there. I’m not going about things stupid. I’m assuming it’s all a scam/bullshyt

It got me thinking, I’m sure everyone knows someone who has driven cross state for some ass.

The itch is satisfied, but you’re back at square 1. The farthest I went was from San Diego to LA. Even that got old after awhile

Are these women know looking for whatever they are looking on Instagram now? Who does long distance relationships these days?

Looking over , I don’t really have a point. More of a rambling, not worth making a thread over.
Some of them just wanna fukk, some just looking for a simp to get money from

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

Damn I like these Asian broads daps and reps for the game brehs
Oof...I hope this is satire... she's about to get her back blown out while she's away

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I subscribe to the principle of letting them reach out after a first date it's a matter of politeness .As i said i've never had a good experience where it was me reaching out first . I mean come on facilitating the date itself and fitting the bill but the guy is supposed to be the one hollering talkin bout thank you for your time bytch you better drop me a formal text and say thank you or something :what:
You doing too much bro.

If you feel to hit her up after a date just hit her

Real men do what they want