Quick Lil Gems fellas, come in here for a sec.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
90% of the info posted in the thread is gold. The only problem is that you can sense a couple of dudes in there resent women, most females can sense that shyt. If someone can internalize the advice given in the thread without harboring the resentment some posters seem to have then their interactions with women will change DRAMATICALLY and for the better

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:ohhh: Will pretending to go along with everything women say on this board, ever, convince everyone else that I'm swimming in hot chicks all the time? :gladbron:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Well guess you didn't want an answer. Also why not @ them nikkas

@Sharp @HisExcellenceReincar @kevm3

It's not the first time I've demanded an answer from these people regarding this kind of subject matter and they've given me a non-answer along the lines of "just because," or "because I wanted to."

Last edited by a moderator:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I post in there to help my brothers in that thread raise their chakras and stay in tune with the sun - stars - moon :noah:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I think the thread was GREAT and one of the most amazing things ever at first but I think everything that could have possibly been said to help guys out has been said and it has run it's course in certain ways.

I think what's great about it is that it provides a support group that guys just don't have in real life. Some guys bring their problems there and get different opinions on how to handle it. There's some shyt you just can't bring to people in your life as a man.

Besides the help towards specific questions guys have I do agree that it has become a bit of a circle jerk for dissing trifling women tho.....mostly because everything has been covered over the past year so now we just have random recent examples of the foul shyt women do. For those reasons I don't read it as much as I did months back......That said, in some ways it is a necessary evil tho because some guys are flat out brainwashed and don't see what women are capable of. The male ego & being raised to think girls are angels that won't do anything shady stops guys from seeing reality. It has just become a bit too much tho. Borderline depressing at times.

I wish I had that thread available to me at 17-18 as opposed to learning the game the hard way in my early 20s.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay:
  1. Have you posted in that thread? If so, proceed to the next question.
  2. Has it helped you deal with females in a positive way or left you bitter?

i lurk the threat too and occasionally post.

i haven't read anything in there i didn't know before, but i'd say some of it is good advice for guys who have no clue.

i think the basic notion is true that a lot of guys are raised to be nice guys and then start dealing with woman and realize that it either doesn't get them very far or results in them getting walked over and dumped. fortunately i learned this from observance instead of experiencing it first hand, so i was prepared. a lot of guys start dealing with woman unprepared and get their heart broken that's what makes them bitter. still, i have had my share of bad experiences, so understand the attitude to some degree.

the bitterness is the downside of the threat in my opinion. i think a lot of it is a circle jerk, and i suspect some of the posters are not dealing with woman at all and instead read a bunch of questionable pua and manosphere blogs and then repeat what they read in the threat and pass it off as knowledge. i understand where they are coming from, but i think it's not healthy.

as far as the general attitude goes, i'm very critical of the sexist doublestandards, the often repeated idea that the man is the natural leader and the glorification of a supposed past or other cultures were woman knew/know their place. on the other hand, i have observed way more woman cheating on their man, dumping them coldhearted or treating them otherwise bad than the other way around, and believe that the idea that all men are pigs was invented by a woman in order to rationalize her own behavior. that is not to say all woman are bad, but i do think most of them will test what you will let them get away with.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of you guys are so sensitive. I think it's fair question to ask if anyone has applied the advice given in the thread to real life. It's nothing more than that.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Get married brehs

Our thread is complex. At the end of the day it all depends on what your goal is. At the end of the day, you have to be able to use what you feel is beneficial and discern the rest.

The advice that I've given in the thread is more than advice, it's an ideology or a lifestyle that has provided me with a peace of mind I've never encountered before. We all are different. My goal is to be stressfree and only deal with women that help me achieve that goal. My goal is not to bone 1,000 women, disrespect women, or become celibate.

One of the things that the thread emphasizes is self worth and self development. Being happy with yourself, and learning how to co-exist with women in your life (peacefully) without your life revolving around them.

So if you feel that something is wrong with that, cool. But it's helped me tremendously, and now my inner circle of women consists of those women who I know have genuine interest in me. No complaints here.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My g you the worst damn offender in that thread. It's called QUICK lil gems, but you be in there typing titangraphs.

Summarize that shyt breh :damn:

:dead:

shyt havent heard that word used in forever

:salute: the legend lives on

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's some really good advice in there, and theres some bad advice as well, to be honest with you.

but the fact that you think the premise of the thread is about "getting" women shows that you obviously don't really know what its about, its mostly about handling your OWN business and taking control more than anything

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for all you who havent read the thread yet, all you gotta really do is read the first 50 pages, those are when most of the gems were dropped IMO, everything after that was stuff thats already been said or the circle jerking as you guys mentioned