Quick Lil Gems fellas, come in here for a sec.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I lurk time to time, if you follow the advice...tell us about your results.

Does this advice actually work or is it just a big circle jerk of hating "triflin" women?

depends on who's posting :mjpls:

edit: nvm i guess the bait already worked :lolbron:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
funny thing is no one is bitter or hurt, its just typical of folks to just use shaming language and say these dudes are bitter, hurt, angry because they dont agree with what you agree with.

this is why none of us are replying to this thread, females aggy cuz men dont stay in line and continue to simp.

men using shaming language because dudes arent following their blueprint.

Breh, you're the DEFINITION of being hurt. You the last one who should be commenting on this shyt :pachaha:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:
I used to fukk with that thread but then I realized that thread and those dudes in it are the equivalent to the woman who sit around all day talking shyt on men and how they don't need a man (man haters). And those type of hurt men and women arent helping the problem they're just making it worse.

A good bit of it is men being hurt and jaded i agree, but for the most part theres real gold in there if you look hard enough

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disconnecting from constantly seeking female approval is great for your mental health and your life. "Game" definitely works too, just depends how deep you want to get into it.

It depends on your goals with women.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the advice isnt about getting women, its about realizing that you shouldnt tolerate disrespect from them

i feel a lot of it is not even worrying about women in the first place, and just being able to recognize when you do or dont have a good one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just reading more of this thread now, Troll thread, hey?

"Why won't men follow our narrative and be our slaves anymore, get back in line, simps."

c*nts need to realize it's over for most men, the game is shifting.

Twat's gonna twat

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's helped me. I mean, I've always been somewhat good looking, but I just had hoe-ish characteristics about myself, and not having a dad kind of contributed to it.

What the thread did for me was, I don't know how to say it, but it basically showed me that it's not the end of the world. What I mean by that is, say if I approach a girl and I get rejected, well it's not the end of the world, or if I get dumped or fired; it's still not the end of the world.

Basically like drake said "I don't get bitter, I just get better" :heh: so using your past to make a better future I guess.

One thing I learned though is that there's a time in your life when your heart tries to teach you to think with your head and not your heart.

As for hating women or single mothers, I don't do that, people are people and who am I to say shyt, I'm trying to learn that instead of having so much negative energy for someone, why not turn it into positive energy for myself.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The thread isn't really about 'getting women,' aka PUA. It's more about focusing on enjoying your life first and foremost, maintaining your moral standard while dealing with women and avoiding women that are wasting your time or have the capability to put your life in a twist. It's about cutting the games short and only allowing a woman into your life if she adds value in it.

Cats have continually said there are decent women out there, but are hard to find. They've said if you found a decent one, hold her down and don't cheat on her. We've said all of that. So why would we be bitter or hurt? We're not the ones going around trying to force our beliefs on anyone else. For the most part, most of us are confined to that thread and are just kicking it... but for some odd reason, we're 'bitter'. If you don't like the thoughts in there, don't go in there. The real thing about that thread is that the men in there won't neuter their thoughts and start spitting some rah rah that caters to the ladies.

We simply point out reality from our individual perspectives, share knowledge, concoct our own strategies for our personal lives. Recognizing the games some of these females play and cutting them off ahead of time... enjoying your life for it's own sake and not the approval of females. I can go on and on. If that's bitter, cool, I'll be that. The real question is how much of the thread have you actually read?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The thread isn't really about 'getting women,' aka PUA. It's more about focusing on enjoying your life first and foremost, maintaining your moral standard while dealing with women and avoiding women that are wasting your time or have the capability to put your life in a twist. It's about cutting the games short and only allowing a woman into your life if she adds value in it.

Cats have continually said there are decent women out there, but are hard to find. They've said if you found a decent one, hold her down and don't cheat on her. We've said all of that. So why would we be bitter or hurt? We're not the ones going around trying to force our beliefs on anyone else. For the most part, most of us are confined to that thread and are just kicking it... but for some odd reason, we're 'bitter'. If you don't like the thoughts in there, don't go in there. The real thing about that thread is that the men in there won't neuter their thoughts and start spitting some rah rah that caters to the ladies.

We simply point out reality from our individual perspectives, share knowledge, concoct our own strategies for our personal lives. Recognizing the games some of these females play and cutting them off ahead of time... enjoying your life for it's own sake and not the approval of females. I can go on and on. If that's bitter, cool, I'll be that. The real question is how much of the thread have you actually read?

My g you the worst damn offender in that thread. It's called QUICK lil gems, but you be in there typing titangraphs.

Summarize that shyt breh :damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh, you're the DEFINITION of being hurt. You the last one who should be commenting on this shyt :pachaha:

how am i hurt?

i love people talking about my life like they know me, go ahead and read that thread i have nothing to hide.

lol oh wait im hurt because a girl i dated 6 years ago had a aboriton behind my back? :gladqueen:

isnt that the only rhetoric the coli brigade can come up with?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
how am i hurt?

i love people talking about my life like they know me, go ahead and read that thread i have nothing to hide.

lol oh wait im hurt because a girl i dated 6 years ago had a aboriton behind my back? :gladqueen:

isnt that the only rhetoric the coli brigade can come up with?

That sounds about right :heh:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lurk time to time, if you follow the advice...tell us about your results.

Does this advice actually work or is it just a big circle jerk of hating "triflin" women?
the advice works. I don't really see how it's hate towards women. I personally like seeing other dudes' perspective on it. Many jewels have been dropped. sometimes it's new stuff you never thought about before that makes you go :ohhh:. sometimes it's stuff you already know instinctively as a youngin and forgot for whatever reason. Then it's like a reminder of how to deal. Sometimes you'll post some shyt and people will put you on game and the shyt ends up happening EXACTLY like they said it would.

very good thread and it's pretty straight if you ask me. If you take time to actually put in work in your life and apply what you feel makes sense to you, you'll definitely see improvements in your life as well as your loved ones lives (and yes, that includes the women in your life).

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
My g you the worst damn offender in that thread. It's called QUICK lil gems, but you be in there typing titangraphs.

Summarize that shyt breh :damn:

:ohhh:

Did you just make that word up? It fits and flows so well. I think I need to start using it.