Quick Lil Gems fellas, come in here for a sec.

Daps
the advice isnt about getting women, its about realizing that you shouldnt tolerate disrespect from them

Okay:
  1. Have you posted in that thread? If so, proceed to the next question.
  2. Has it helped you deal with females in a positive way or left you bitter?

Daps
That topic basically boils down to focus on doing you, making yourself into a better man...get your funds right...and the confidence/swagger/p*ssy will always follow.

Been workin like a charm for me for the last several years now :jawalrus:

Tell us more, has the advice helped you out with the ladies?

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay:
  1. Have you posted in that thread? If so, proceed to the next question.
  2. Has it helped you deal with females in a positive way or left you bitter?

-yea in the beginning stages, and yesterday but I usually lurk in there mostly...

-im not bitter about women, speaking for myself when it comes to women I evaluate em like a franchise drafting a player, what can they bring to the table, will they cause problems in my life, damage my reputation, etc...I found success in this approach because it made it easier for me to move on, rather than lurk around and hope for a woman to act right....we preach moving swiftly and searching for people that fit our lives, and help build our goals....

this really aint about women, its really all about training ourselves as dudes to hold people (male, and female) accountable

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell us more, has the advice helped you out with the ladies?

I mean i was never a slouch in that area to begin with but since reading through a good bit of that topic i noticed my game got sharper in the sense that i'm able to read females better just by observing them and i'm better at smellin they bullshyt lies/tests and calling them out on it.

It also made me care a lot less when it comes to chasing/approaching females which is the exact type of attitude you should have in the first place anyway

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
k6reb.jpg

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
:patrice:
I used to fukk with that thread but then I realized that thread and those dudes in it are the equivalent to the woman who sit around all day talking shyt on men and how they don't need a man (man haters). And those type of hurt men and women arent helping the problem they're just making it worse.

You can't carry your past relationships into your new one. You're just punishing the next one for the mistakes someone made from your past. I mean its understandable though. After you get hurt you put your guard up. Its a natural defense just like when someone punches you in the mouth you bring your hands up. But if you always have your guard up you'll never let anyone in and to love you have to let someone in.

My guess is those dudes just got burned before and now feel some sort of way. I know I was there. But living like that ain't no way to live. Its unfair to the person you're trying to start a new relationship with but most of all its unfair to you.

Daps
I used to fukk with that thread but then I realized that thread and those dudes in it are the equivalent to the woman who sit around all day talking shyt on men and how they don't need a man (man haters). And those type of hurt men and women arent helping the problem they're just making it worse.

:patrice: perfect comparison

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

You can't carry your past relationships into your new one. You're just punishing the next one for the mistakes someone made from your past. I mean its understandable though. After you get hurt you put your guard up. Its a natural defense just like when someone punches you in the mouth you bring your hands up. But if you always have your guard up you'll never let anyone in and to love you have to let someone in.

My guess is those dudes just got burned before and now feel some sort of way. I know I was there. But living like that ain't no way to live. Its unfair to the person you're trying to start a new relationship with but most of all its unfair to you.

funny thing is no one is bitter or hurt, its just typical of folks to just use shaming language and say these dudes are bitter, hurt, angry because they dont agree with what you agree with.

this is why none of us are replying to this thread, females aggy cuz men dont stay in line and continue to simp.

men using shaming language because dudes arent following their blueprint.