Question to the females here..a broke,loving ***** who shower you with attention or..

Who u choosin'?

• Broke dude

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Paid dude

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I'd rather be single and post all day

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I want Negroidal to push my cervix back

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Daps
After reading through this thread...TS is mad as shyt for some reason. :pachaha:
What happened? There gotta be aback story to what inspired this thread.

This nikka is flippin out on anybody that chooses option B. I guess you are closer to option A and the chick you're dealing with left you (or just chose) a guy closer to option B. Tell us the whole story breh. :heh:

Lets keep it real here. When you hear "you look nice today" from a distant, cold guy who rarely comments on your looks, it means much more to you than when you hear it from a simp who says that shyt every day. When you have to earn a man's compliments and attention it means much more to you than if he compliments you whenever you ask for it or does it without you having to ask.

kinda true, but at the same time look at it from a different perspective. Sex is important for men so if you had a girl who is not affectionate and because of that she sparingly gives you sex, are you going to value it from her because you know that she must really be horny to want to fukk or would you rather be with a chick that gives you sex consistently, even when she sometimes isn't in the mood.

I'll bet any amount of money that any man would choose B. So, when you figure that women need affection, assurance, and attention you will see how they would rather it come consistently even if at times its forced. :ld:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I love how broke nikkas try and act like their so sweet and treat their women like queens :heh: some of the biggest a$$holes ive met are fat ugly broke men.

Pandora

Whats in your box
Daps
Give me the Nikka with the cash and we can work on the rest. I'm not broke so uplifting a flat pocket dude ain't for me.

*WaNdErLuSt*

Rookie
Daps
Lets keep it real here. When you hear "you look nice today" from a distant, cold guy who rarely comments on your looks, it means much more to you than when you hear it from a simp who says that shyt every day. When you have to earn a man's compliments and attention it means much more to you than if he compliments you whenever you ask for it or does it without you having to ask.

Keepin' it real here, if a guy who is typically stingy with the compliments decides to throw one my way, i'd be appreciative, sure. However, his inconsistency wouldn't do anything to move my attraction along.

A guy who makes sweet comments on a consistent basis, with sincerity, would be on my mind and the potential for me to develop feelings would be greater.

:yeshrug:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I'm lovey dovey....but if he aint into it it's not a deal breaker.

I'm going with this guy:

A paid,anti-lovey dovey[no i love you's,no pda..no constant 'baby u look good today'] nikka who cares bout u just the same
-makes sure you eating good
-roof over your head
-aint gotta worry bout any bills
-vacations,shopping,car notes all taken care of with no sweat
-lays pipe a couple times a week..
-aint trying to be with your ass all the time..but when he does...treats u like a queen
-Always out and bout doing fun stuff
-Compliments you seldomly
-Treats u with respect
-Hardly brings u around his friends
-short phone convos
-few texts

And the bold is the reason why. All those other material things are just a bonus for me. I like to go out places, go on vacay, and that broke dude just wouldn't fit with my lifestyle. I don't mind being a homebody....but to never do anything but stay home is :scusthov: to me. And I also don't like dudes all up under me either. I like just the right balance of PDA, affection.

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
The dude with money doesn't seem to have too many bad qualities especially since you say he laying the pipe 3 times a week and he treats me like a queen when we're together. Both guys you described had good and bad qualities so if I had to choose I'd pick the one with money. The qualities you described on the broke dude may smother me. I like having some freedom still even in a relationship and financial struggles cause arguments. Especially if you're around eachother all the time

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After reading through this thread...TS is mad as shyt for some reason. :pachaha:

This nikka is flippin out on anybody that chooses option B. I guess you are closer to option A and the chick you're dealing with left you (or just chose) a guy closer to option B. Tell us the whole story breh. :heh:

:huhldup:

:rudy:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
U said paid dude :
Hardly texts, short phone calls, never brings me around his friends, no I love you, and no compliments..why would I wanna be with a neega that does that? Sounds like I'm not his woman but more like a mistress..No thanks

And my job as a girlfriend is support and encourage my man..Hell, I can help him come up..pull a couple of strings, call in a couple favors and get him the better job

:wow: You need to open a school of wifey etiquette ma.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
u clearly stacked the deck to favor the first one.

society clearly trying to teach go for the baller but most girls get screwed over by the scrubs anyway.

by the time u get to ballin, these girls already been ran thru by the dudes u wanna call "losers" cuz they ain't stackin chips. but they damn sure catchin bodies. :steviej:

plus y u gotta ask what girls want anyway? lookin for online validation cuz reality don't work the way u want?

Ohsnap.gif

What paid nikka gonna waste his time on you thou?

lets be reality

ohsnap.gif

Gimme the first one, hell I'll compliment myself if its that serious. I can't stand a feminine acting man.

f00106044c429536cd89e.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

kinda true, but at the same time look at it from a different perspective. Sex is important for men so if you had a girl who is not affectionate and because of that she sparingly gives you sex, are you going to value it from her because you know that she must really be horny to want to fukk or would you rather be with a chick that gives you sex consistently, even when she sometimes isn't in the mood.

I'll bet any amount of money that any man would choose B. So, when you figure that women need affection, assurance, and attention you will see how they would rather it come consistently even if at times its forced. :ld:

We're assuming here that women are so insecure that they need constant reassurance. Somehow I doubt that. There's a reason why guys who leave a paragraph of compliments on a girls facebook page don't get laid.

I don't think u can compare compliments to sex here, but if we're going to do that, then it would be like you're dating a woman that's basically perfect and when she is in the mood to fukk, the p*ssy is so good that you think about it for weeks and you don't cheat because you know you've got a good thing going and you don't want to lose that amazing puss.

Again, like I said women will say that they want the simp, but that's because they don't want society to think less of them. Women can be rational too. A man who pays the bills, compliments them rarely, and can afford to treat them every now and again is what most women actually want.

A broke simp that puts her at the center of his world sounds good on paper, but a few weeks or months into the relationship she'll think "This broke mothafukka thinks I'm going to take care of him? fukk I look like, his mom? :dry: " and she'll either cheat on him on the low with guy number 1 or she'll just break things off probably by instigating a fight in such a way that it seems like he did something wrong and deserved to be broken up with for that. That way she doesn't seem like a shallow person that broke up with dude because he didn't have enough paper and is so spineless that he needs a woman to validate his self worth and compliments her frequently hoping she'll think "well he compliments me and treats me nice so I'll overlook the fact that he's basically an overgrown child". Guy 2 is not a man. Women will say "oh but if his complements are sincere---" that's the thing ladies, if a man compliments you frequently and is clingy and overly affectionate, then the compliments lose their value and those moments become less significant.

Think of it this way Why do we value diamonds? because they're so hard to find. If u could just walk outside and find a pile of em laying on the ground, nobody would give a fukk. That's why you get your girl a diamond engagement ring with a gold band. Gold is hard to find and so are diamonds, the ring means you're serious because that shyt cost some serious paper and to her she thinks "well damn he must REALLY love me if he's willing to drop this much cash on me :leon: " Just like if he kisses in public or tells her she looks good then it means much more to her like "damn he aint usually like this, just when I was thinking he doesn't love me he does some shyt like this! :krs: "