Question to the females here..a broke,loving ***** who shower you with attention or..

Who u choosin'?

• Broke dude

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Paid dude

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I'd rather be single and post all day

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I want Negroidal to push my cervix back

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just confused as to how he he can care about me and not be affectionate..I don't like dudes that are hard all the time..if there is anyone you should let your guard down with and be affectionate with is with your lady....and he is not meeting my needs if he's not doing that..I like reassurance and affirmations..to me silence leaves a lot of things up for misinterpretation

so every man out there is affectionate huh?

:comeon:

and reassurance and affirmations? :heh: for what?

I added 'he treats u like a queen when he spends time with u'

And what if a nikka doesnt 'love' u yet? he is supposed to just say the shyt?
Is there a time limit?like if you been together for 6 months its a must he says it back to you?a year??
Even if everything else is peachy?

Whats more important to you?a dude who says he loves u just to make u happy or a dude that really means it??
:shaq:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
plus y u gotta ask what girls want anyway? lookin for online validation cuz reality don't work the way u want?

Never that..just curious..couldnt care less what these hoes want

Used to be dude number 1 before meeting my chick..
and it took some time before she started getting all the affections and extras..
But the rest of hoes i dated in the past..kept them hoes at a distance til they proved themselves

Wouldnt even let a bytch to my crib til after 2-3 months of dating
Aint kissed half of them..
Wasnt tryina meet any of their friends or family til i got to know them
I stayed the fukk away from clingy and attention whores..

and as far as love?u prove that shyt with actions..not words
:manny:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
so every man out there is affectionate huh?

:comeon:

and reassurance and affirmations? :heh: for what?

I added 'he treats u like a queen when he spends time with u'

And what if a nikka doesnt 'love' u yet? he is supposed to just say the shyt?
Is there a time limit?like if you been together for 6 months its a must he says it back to you?a year??
Even if everything else is peachy?

Whats more important to you?a dude who says he loves u just to make u happy or a dude that really means it??
:shaq:

Real talk..why are you riding so hard for the first dude?

Lol..look I answered the initial questions..now you want me to break down my logic even further..not gonna happen tonight..I don't expect him to say he loves me right away if he doesn't mean /feel it..but once that's been established then yes, I would like to hear it. "he treats me like a queen when he spends time with me" but by your accounts that isn't very often..Consistency works best for me..

And no, not every dude is affectionate..the one I choose to be with, will...and again..for me the actions you described in the OP makes the first guy not as appealing to me..that's it..I cant divulge any further than this.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I would rather be single. I need a balance. I have done the broke affectionate type and I don't think I will do it again because their asses will screw you over just like the next guy (and you end up pissed because you put up with their broke ass for so long). Plus I can't respect you as the potential head of household if you are almost 30 and can't manage your money. I also can't deal with a man who is completely unaffectionate.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
A paid,anti-lovey dovey[no i love you's,no pda..no constant 'baby u look good today'] nikka who cares bout u just the same
-makes sure you eating good
-roof over your head
-aint gotta worry bout any bills
-vacations,shopping,car notes all taken care of with no sweat
-lays pipe a couple times a week..
-aint trying to be with your ass all the time..but when he does...treats u like a queen
-Always out and bout doing fun stuff
-Compliments you seldomly
-Treats u with respect
-Hardly brings u around his friends
-short phone convos
-few texts

Broke nikka
Always up under you
Always says 'i love u'..mucho pda
Always micro-managing bills and watching his money
No extra $$ for shopping,eating out etc
Always complimenting you
Home body with no hobbies
shows u off to his friends
Treats u with respect

which one u would u rather be with?

:ld:

p.s guys you're welcome to chime in..no homos,no trannies like **** and ClassyMe

:krs:
I was actually gonna reply till I read that. I'm sorry, did we ever cross paths on the Coli before? Neg rep on the way. Shouldn't hurt too much, you've already taken a few.:skip: