Question to the females here..a broke,loving ***** who shower you with attention or..

Who u choosin'?

• Broke dude

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Paid dude

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I'd rather be single and post all day

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I want Negroidal to push my cervix back

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
lmao. That's like asking them if they would rather have steak or a half eaten burger from mcdonalds that was thrown in the garbage.

A lot of women will bullshyt and say they would take the broke simp but that's because they don't want men to think they're vain or shallow

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao. That's like asking them if they would rather have steak or a half eaten burger from mcdonalds that was thrown in the garbage.

A lot of women will bullshyt and say they would take the broke simp but that's because they don't want men to think they're vain or shallow

Basically

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

:ehh:

It was a loaded question to begin with.:manny:

*WaNdErLuSt*

Rookie
Daps
The broke dude as referenced in the original post.

I'd sooner appreciate feeling special and adored than to deal with an emotionally vacant guy who compensates with material things.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
U said paid dude :
Hardly texts, short phone calls, never brings me around his friends, no I love you, and no compliments..why would I wanna be with a neega that does that? Sounds like I'm not his woman but more like a mistress..No thanks

And my job as a girlfriend is support and encourage my man..Hell, I can help him come up..pull a couple of strings, call in a couple favors and get him the better job

wifey material from first impression :lawd:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=671GfElFygI"]Guy - I Like - YouTube[/ame]

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The broke dude as referenced in the original post.

I'd sooner appreciate feeling special and adored than to deal with an emotionally vacant guy who compensates with material things.

Lets keep it real here. When you hear "you look nice today" from a distant, cold guy who rarely comments on your looks, it means much more to you than when you hear it from a simp who says that shyt every day. When you have to earn a man's compliments and attention it means much more to you than if he compliments you whenever you ask for it or does it without you having to ask.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
The first one. I don't believe for one second I have the power or the vaginal fortitude to change a grown azz man. If he's already broke, already has no hobbies and is gonna be up in my azzhole all the time, and already never goes out and can't afford to, he needs to work on himself before he needs to worry about getting in a relationship.

You made the question soooo easy tho :ld:

Daps
u clearly stacked the deck to favor the first one.

society clearly trying to teach go for the baller but most girls get screwed over by the scrubs anyway.

by the time u get to ballin, these girls already been ran thru by the dudes u wanna call "losers" cuz they ain't stackin chips. but they damn sure catchin bodies. :steviej:

plus y u gotta ask what girls want anyway? lookin for online validation cuz reality don't work the way u want?

or.........this could be a message board and TS is just starting a conversation...:mjpls: