Question to the females here..a broke,loving ***** who shower you with attention or..

Who u choosin'?

• Broke dude

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Paid dude

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I'd rather be single and post all day

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I want Negroidal to push my cervix back

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A paid,anti-lovey dovey[no i love you's,no pda..no constant 'baby u look good today'] nikka who cares bout u just the same
-makes sure you eating good
-roof over your head
-aint gotta worry bout any bills
-vacations,shopping,car notes all taken care of with no sweat
-lays pipe a couple times a week..
-aint trying to be with your ass all the time..but when he does...treats u like a queen
-Always out and bout doing fun stuff
-Compliments you seldomly
-Treats u with respect
-Hardly brings u around his friends
-short phone convos
-few texts

Broke nikka
Always up under you
Always says 'i love u'..mucho pda
Always micro-managing bills and watching his money
No extra $$ for shopping,eating out etc
Always complimenting you
Home body with no hobbies
shows u off to his friends
Treats u with respect

which one u would u rather be with?

:ld:

p.s guys you're welcome to chime in..no homos,no trannies like **** and ClassyMe

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
They're going to create a dude who is perfect.

Daps
A paid,anti-lovey dovey[no i love you's,no pda..no constant 'baby u look good today'] nikka who cares bout u just the same
-roof over your head
-aint trying to be with your ass all the time..but when he does...treats u like a queen
-Treats u with respect
-short phone convos
-few texts

:manny: i don't like lovey dovey anyway

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I would take the "broke" dude..work with him, help him get a better job so we would be able to do more things outside of our usual...By the way you described him, it doesn't seem as if he's broke..seems like he doesn't have extra cash to do want he wants but he is able to make sure he's working and the bills are paid..

I cant speak for other women but I love compliments and intimacy..I want to be able to laugh and talk with my partner..I want him to be my best friend..no amount of money can make up for an out of touch neega.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-roof over your head
-Treats u with respect
-short phone convos
-few texts

Broke nikka
Always up under you
Always says 'i love u'..mucho pda
Always micro-managing bills and watching his money
No extra $$ for shopping,eating out etc
Always complimenting you
Home body with no hobbies
shows u off to his friends
Treats u with respect

which one u would u rather be with?

:ld:

p.s guys you're welcome to chime in..no homos,no trannies like **** and ClassyMe

the options you provided are so far apart that 99% of the women that respond to this thread will pick the first one.

try moving some of the choices in option 1 to option 2, then u'll get realistic poll results

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
the options you provided are so far apart that 99% of the women that respond to this thread will pick the first one.

try moving some of the choices in option 1 to option 2, then u'll get realistic poll results

I must be that 1% then

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would take the "broke" dude..work with him, help him get a better job so we would be able to do more things outside of our usual...By the way you described him, it doesn't seem as if he's broke..seems like he doesn't have extra cash to do want he wants but he is able to make sure he's working and the bills are paid..

I cant speak for other women but I love compliments and intimacy..I want to be able to laugh and talk with my partner..I want him to be my best friend..no amount of money can make up for an out of touch neega.
How is he out of touch?

'Broke' dude is just getting by..

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

tee you're gorgeous on the inside too :bow: :cape:
Is u? :steviej:

and OP it sounds to me like you leaned it towards the rich nikka side.​

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
U said paid dude :
Hardly texts, short phone calls, never brings me around his friends, no I love you, and no compliments..why would I wanna be with a neega that does that? Sounds like I'm not his woman but more like a mistress..No thanks

And my job as a girlfriend is support and encourage my man..Hell, I can help him come up..pull a couple of strings, call in a couple favors and get him the better job

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and OP it sounds to me like you leaned it towards the rich nikka side.[/CENTER]

Well i was actually trying to go easy on the 'broke' nikka

Yall have seen one of these dudes

makes less than his girl..always tight with money..but he doesnt want to leave her side..very affectionate to the point he may seem like he compensating for something

and Sensational..i never said Paid nikka doesnt compliment..just not all the time
He is just not very affectionate and sentimental
But he care bout you a lot and makes sure all your needs are met..
Think i made that clear..

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u clearly stacked the deck to favor the first one.

society clearly trying to teach go for the baller but most girls get screwed over by the scrubs anyway.

by the time u get to ballin, these girls already been ran thru by the dudes u wanna call "losers" cuz they ain't stackin chips. but they damn sure catchin bodies. :steviej:

plus y u gotta ask what girls want anyway? lookin for online validation cuz reality don't work the way u want?

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Well i was actually trying to go easy on the 'broke' nikka

Yall have seen one of these dudes

makes less than his girl..always tight with money..but he doesnt want to leave her side..very affectionate to the point he may seem like he compensating for something

and Sensational..i never said Paid nikka doesnt compliment..just not all the time
He is just not very affectionate and sentimental
But he care bout you a lot and makes sure all your needs are met..
Think i made that clear..

I'm just confused as to how he he can care about me and not be affectionate..I don't like dudes that are hard all the time..if there is anyone you should let your guard down with and be affectionate with is with your lady....and he is not meeting my needs if he's not doing that..I like reassurance and affirmations..to me silence leaves a lot of things up for misinterpretation