Question For Black Men With Daughters...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is an honest question for black men with daughters.

When you read black male dominated forums like this one and others (sorry I don't know the names of anymore...I'm a black woman and this is the only black male dominated forum I take time to read) in which black women are constantly bashed or criticized for everything from hair to skin tone do you fear for your daughters?

Do you fear they will grow up to hate black men?

Do you fear they will grow up to find black men undesirable? Is this something you see growing amongst young (and old) black women (i.e., finding black men unattractive and undesirable)?

Be completely honest: When you look around at black men, whether they are your friends or family, would you want your daughters to end up with men like them? Why or why not?

Black women...feel free to throw your two cents into the mix.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
The BLACK woman MUST submit to her BLACK husband. And Caucgress MUST pass a law ALLOWING BLACK polygamy. WHITE devils should BE sterilized. I have 17 SEEDS by 14 beautiful BLACK women and THEY should RAISE my children WHILE I am busy FIGHTING the revolution on forums AND JEWtube. Mickey Mouse was BLACK. Knowledge is POWER.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The BLACK woman MUST submit to her BLACK husband. And Caucgress MUST pass a law ALLOWING BLACK polygamy. WHITE devils should BE sterilized. I have 17 SEEDS by 14 beautiful BLACK women and THEY should RAISE my children WHILE I am busy FIGHTING the revolution on forums AND JEWtube. Mickey Mouse was BLACK. Knowledge is POWER.

Huh? Jesus take the wheel. :mindblown:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
What a great question posed here by the OP. I have a similar one for those who dwell here as well

When you read black male dominated forums like this one and others (sorry I don't know the names of anymore...I'm a black woman and this is the only black male dominated forum I take time to read) in which black women are constantly bashed or criticized for everything from hair to skin tone do you fear for your daughters?

Do you fear they will grow up to find black men undesirable? Is this something you see growing amongst young (and old) black women (i.e., finding black men unattractive and undesirable)?

Be completely honest: When you look around at black men, whether they are your friends or family, would you want your daughters to end up with men like them? Why or why not?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

:deadfifty::deadfifty::deadfifty:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
if my daughter married a white boy, id be kind of disappointed that she doesnt see blacks as suitable. but i think its a deeper issue to it, and a lot of women who do the interracial thing have underlying self hatred issues.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Teaching my daughter self love and to take personal responsibility will you insure that she chooses the right type of man no matter the race.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if my daughter married a white boy, id be kind of disappointed that she doesnt see blacks as suitable. but i think its a deeper issue to it, and a lot of women who do the interracial thing have underlying self hatred issues.

Do you see blacks (read: black men) collectively suitable for your daughter?

Do you believe black women can find themselves just as unattracted to black men as the other way around as read these threads?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

I feel like if you raise your daughter properly, then whatever anyone is saying will not matter. She'll stand out from the rest.

ultimately, if you're a good father, she will probably seek someone who reminds her of you. This isn't a guarantee, but it's more probable than if she raised improperly.

Also, as a man you should teach her how a man SHOULD operate.

When a woman is loud, overbearing, constantly argumentative, fault finding, she has probably not grown up or been influenced by any real father figures.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats the point of this thread? Black women are the least desirable type of women anyway? always on some power trip trying to act like miss independent while they try to get child support from any male they come in contact with.

Yall can have them :pacspit: more pawgs for me :steviej:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats the point of this thread? Black women are the least desirable type of women anyway? always on some power trip trying to act like miss independent while they try to get child support from any male they come in contact with.

Yall can have them :pacspit: more pawgs for me :steviej:

Please don't procreate. You are going to be in for a rude awakening if that day ever comes...assuming you're black (?).

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Your first mistake was thinking nikkas on the internet are in anyway normal :ufdup:

Think about it breh. We got nikkas on this site pretending to be females to get dikk pics :scusthov:

Everyone is making 6 figures at 22 years old :youngsabo:

Everyone is 6 ft tall, 4% body fat, and extremely attractive :jawalrus:

Everyone has a harem of dimes at their beck and call :blessed:

Everyone is super successful, intelligent, and swagged out :ohlawd:

But even with all that going for them, they can't even say hello to a black women without them screaming out "nikka you ain't shyt :pacspit:"

You're best bet is to realize the-coli is not indicative of real life in any capacity, and try not to let this place make you believe people really feel this way in real life.