Question for all you "Thats Why I Carry My Pistol Everywhere I Go" ninjas

Daps

Like this channel because it really does break down the myth of guns being effective in defensive scenarios if you're not trained and mentally prepared.

Addressing the question, I'm sitting tight until I can find cover and only engaging as an absolute must. But like others in this thread, I'd rather have it than not. At least I have a chance, where you're literally at mercy...I wonder if people who say you don't need guns have every had a gun pointed at them :jbhmm: the defenseless/helpless feeling is something that most people never forget, even if they don't go out and buy a gun right after. And not to say this happens often but you won't see it pushed that much bc it doesn't fit the gun control narrative

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
That "good guy with a gun" shyt is not for black men. Even if I did put down a mass shooter, I don't want to be the black man with a gun once the kkkops show up responding to an active shooter scenario.

shyt, that "good guy with a gun" shyt aint even for white men either tbh....

If I hear gunfire in a supermarket, I'm drawing my weapon, and immediatly looking for the nearest exit, maybe provide protection for other people trying to reach the same exit, and will only fire if I'm cornered.

I mainly carry in case a white supremacist wants to commit a hate crime against me or if someone tries to rob me.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You were in none of those groups though. So why are you speaking on shyt you were never a part of
Because I never spoke to or interacted in any way with anyone who was in any of those groups throughout my entire time in the Corps......even though my CO was Force Recon while my XO was a Raider and our assigned Corpsman on deployment was a former SEAL.

Anything else I can help you understand?​

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would just shoot in the air on the way out. Cracka will kill himself thinking the cops are closing in:mjlol:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
OP; you're making the assumption most people strapped up are heroes ready to save the day. In reality most of them are cowards. They'll pull out and blast on an unarmed breh over a "citizens arrest" for committing an imaginary crime in a heartbeat before they would do something heroic.