Question for all you "Thats Why I Carry My Pistol Everywhere I Go" ninjas

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
OP

Your answer was the correct one. It concerns me that people think having a gun (more than likely pistol) in an active shooter situation gives them boldness to go after the shooter. People think going to a gun range is training. If they haven't received tactical training, they can be just as harmful as the perpetrator. And very few gun owners go to these type courses. Unfortunately a lof these mass shooter did.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I keep it on me more often than not, but I’m not one of them pro gun ass nikkas tying they whole identity to owning some damn weapons. And yeah, first off, if you even been around random ass shootings before you know you gotta figure out where the damn shots coming from real quick first. nikkas getting low and scattering and ducking behind shyt.

But to answer your question, I personally would eliminate the threat cause I’m 6’5 with agility. It would be like a movie. I would kill him in by the beef and he would be slumped over the hamburger meat. And they would take a picture of me standing over him eating a double burger with cheese. I would suggest everyone else find safe cover though.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Get out of there. You own every bullet you fire unless my life was in danger there's no need to pull it out.

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
that pistol will do nothing against an AK or AR, and if the shooter is at a distance you better hit them in 2 or 3 shots cuz if they target you it's a wrap

also a lotta mass shooters wear bulletproof armor so good luck. best to run & fight another day if you're not being shot at

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I definitely wouldn't fire back unless they were shooting at me bc my shyt ain't exactly legal anymore.

If it was still legal I would try to get the fukk out. If I can halp a few people on my way out, I will but my first mind would probably tell my body to get somewhere safe

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Im climbing on top of the shelves and sniping that bytch ass peckerwood from above cause I'm on some Zeus level shyt :jawalrus:

Im also 100% bullshyting cause I dont even own a gun but that scenario sounded dope in my head :pachaha:
While I was reading this everything was in slow motion and jars of food were exploding simultaneously with gunfire...

It was dope :whoo:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Depends on the situation. Running isn't always the best bet (you could end up running towards a gunman or straight into a kill zone). Advancing on the gunman may not be smart either (there could be multiple shooters, they could be fully armored, there might not be sufficient cover to conceal you, etc.).

If I somehow end up at the gunman's 3 to 9 line I'm engaging and he's catching hot lead, even if it only allows other people to try and escape. :demonic: :bustback:

The situation will also depend on who I'm with. It is Mom Dukes or a veteran from work who's got his dikk on him too? :dame:

All I know is having it with me gives me more options than not having it. :yeshrug: Oh, and OP sounds like he's 100% pure bytch. :pacspit:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
that pistol will do nothing against an AK or AR, and if the shooter is at a distance you better hit them in 2 or 3 shots cuz if they target you it's a wrap

also a lotta mass shooters wear bulletproof armor so good luck. best to run & fight another day if you're not being shot at

:mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My response to that is how the fukk will you know what the gunman looks like??? What if while youre walking around looking for him he's walking up behind you??? What if there are other a$$holes in the store who are carrying as well. You don't know if they're on some hero shyt like you OR they're the fukking gunman..
This is what I tell folks. I'm not trying to be Capt Save'em and a few other people had the same idea...now my black ass happens to be the first one to show in the general direction that some Alec Baldwin cat looks in and he assumes I am the gunman. Now my ass gets popped and the gunman still doing his thing.

If its not my home or someone directly on me, there is no fukking way I could see pulling. The chances of misunderstandings are too high.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Never been in the situation, but I would run and take cover first.

I'd most likely shyt and piss my pants. After freaking out I'd probably whip the tool out if I feel this is my last stand and see what happens

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Let me clarify. I would rather have it on me than not in that situation.. I'm not making an argument against being armed at all.. I just find it interesting how so many guns carriers say they would try to take out the gunman instead of fleeing
Thats the whole point of carrying a gun amh.. to eliminate threat incase of emergency TF?

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Every time a mass shooting happens I always hear that statement from somebody who "always got the heat on me"... I carry mine "here and there".. I don't always have it on me. By choice.

So my question is this.. If youre in your neighborhood supermarket in the cereal aisle with your glock 9 on your belt. Trying to decide between frosted flakes or fruity pebbles.. And suddenly hear semi auto rifle fire coming from the front of the store.. Whats your first instinct?

I'll tell you mine, it is to run (away from the gunfire) possibly hide or look for the back exit. I would like to live.

I asked this to some nikkaz I know who carry everywhere they go and they had a different answer. One of them implied that I was possibly a coward for running away and said he would grab his heat and run TOWARDS the gunfire in hopes of stopping the gunman from harming anymore people..

My response to that is how the fukk will you know what the gunman looks like??? What if while youre walking around looking for him he's walking up behind you??? What if there are other a$$holes in the store who are carrying as well. You don't know if they're on some hero shyt like you OR they're the fukking gunman.. And what the fukk are you going to use as cover against an semi automatic rifle??? Are you going to duck behind a rack of T-shirts????

So considering all this I ask again... What would be your first instinct if you hear semi auto RIFLE fire in a store while out shopping???

And let me say this, there's nothing wack about being a hero and wanting to save lives. Nothing wrong with being armed 24/7.. I'm just saying I only want to save one life in that situation. Mine.

I'll go further. What if you're in the cereal aisle trying to decide and the shooter walks up behind you and takes you out as the first victim? What then?

Same as the weirdos that stay strapped at home for "protection". You got that everywhere you go? What about when you're fukking? In the shower? Taking a shyt?

Gotta be a sad ass life if everywhere you go you got your finger on the trigger just waiting on a mass shooter or a home invasion that never happens.