Question for all you "Thats Why I Carry My Pistol Everywhere I Go" ninjas

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Thats the whole point of carrying a gun amh.. to eliminate threat incase of emergency TF?

How does it eliminate threat if you have a handgun and you hear someone with assault rifles lighting the store up? :heh:

At that point you're fukked anyway. It ain't no Steven Seagal movie where you're gonna be sneaking up on dude and disabling him like a hero.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
How does it eliminate threat if you have a handgun and you hear someone with assault rifles lighting the store up? :heh:

At that point you're fukked anyway. It ain't no Steven Seagal movie where you're gonna be sneaking up on dude and disabling him like a hero.
Hand guns are highky effective yall just got no aim

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
We got the black Rambo over here :dead:
Bro if 3 ppl are shooting at u from 3 different vantage points and u have an assault riffle u have no chance.

Assault riffle is good for like a mall shooting u laying everybody down

First time i shot at a range they said i had amazing aim for a first time shooter

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don’t know what I’d do, but I know for a fact I’d be mad as fukk in my grave if I happened to get killed by a mass shooter on the day I left my hand gun at home. I’d honestly rather get mowed down Atleast TRYING to fight back, but if I’m shopping in electronics and I hear shooting coming from the grocery section im not going to go looking for the shooter

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
On god, I’m still waiting to see these john wick nikkas who say rifles aren’t worse than handguns take on one of these lunatics :mjlol: