Question for all you "Thats Why I Carry My Pistol Everywhere I Go" ninjas

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Every time a mass shooting happens I always hear that statement from somebody who "always got the heat on me"... I carry mine "here and there".. I don't always have it on me. By choice.

So my question is this.. If youre in your neighborhood supermarket in the cereal aisle with your glock 9 on your belt. Trying to decide between frosted flakes or fruity pebbles.. And suddenly hear semi auto rifle fire coming from the front of the store.. Whats your first instinct?

I'll tell you mine, it is to run (away from the gunfire) possibly hide or look for the back exit. I would like to live.

I asked this to some nikkaz I know who carry everywhere they go and they had a different answer. One of them implied that I was possibly a coward for running away and said he would grab his heat and run TOWARDS the gunfire in hopes of stopping the gunman from harming anymore people..

My response to that is how the fukk will you know what the gunman looks like??? What if while youre walking around looking for him he's walking up behind you??? What if there are other a$$holes in the store who are carrying as well. You don't know if they're on some hero shyt like you OR they're the fukking gunman.. And what the fukk are you going to use as cover against an semi automatic rifle??? Are you going to duck behind a rack of T-shirts????

So considering all this I ask again... What would be your first instinct if you hear semi auto RIFLE fire in a store while out shopping???

And let me say this, there's nothing wack about being a hero and wanting to save lives. Nothing wrong with being armed 24/7.. I'm just saying I only want to save one life in that situation. Mine.

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Every time a mass shooting happens I always hear that statement from somebody who "always got the heat on me"... I carry mine "here and there".. I don't always have it on me. By choice.

So my question is this.. If youre in your neighborhood supermarket in the cereal aisle with your glock 9 on your belt. Trying to decide between frosted flakes or fruity pebbles.. And suddenly hear semi auto rifle fire coming from the front of the store.. Whats your first instinct?

I'll tell you mine, it is to run (away from the gunfire) possibly hide or look for the back exit. I would like to live.

I asked this to some nikkaz I know who carry everywhere they go and they had a different answer. One of them implied that I was possibly a coward for running away and said he would grab his heat and run TOWARDS the gunfire in hopes of stopping the gunman from harming anymore people..

My response to that is how the fukk will you know what the gunman looks like??? What if while youre walking around looking for him he's walking up behind you??? What if there are other a$$holes in the store who are carrying as well. You don't know if they're on some hero shyt like you OR they're the fukking gunman.. And what the fukk are you going to use as cover against an semi automatic rifle??? Are you going to duck behind a rack of T-shirts????

So considering all this I ask again... What would be your first instinct if you hear semi auto RIFLE fire in a store while hours shopping???

And let me say this, there's nothing wack about being a hero and wanting to save lives. Nothing wrong with being armed 24/7.. I'm just saying I only want to save one life and that situation. Mine.
You’re white

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
It's a interesting question, and you won't know until you are in it. Problem is, between panic of others and possibly yourself acting like you think you would probably isn't going to happen. That said, I do carry, and would much rather have it on me in that situation.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The guy I asked this is a 20 year vet... Says he was trained to "find the threat"...

I'm a 3 year vet... My response to that was foh
Scouts, Recon, Rangers, SEALs, etc. are taught to take cover first, so dude is full of shyt.

Let the 'threat' reveal its position.​

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

as a gun carrier, I would do the same…difference is if I’m cornered and hear the gunman approaching I have a chance of defending myself no matter how small a percentage it is…you’d have absolutely none

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
as a gun carrier, I would do the same…difference is if I’m cornered and hear the gunman approaching I have a chance of defending myself no matter how small a percentage it is…you’d have absolutely none

Let me clarify. I would rather have it on me than not in that situation.. I'm not making an argument against being armed at all.. I just find it interesting how so many guns carriers say they would try to take out the gunman instead of fleeing