Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
A: How many baby mamas u got? I know u got a lot :mjpls:

Q: None.
iBkMIIG3cdwLj.gif

Joey let nikkas know what it is :wow:

A: If you walked by the beach and saw me, @ikbm and @ThugLife drowning, which 2 would you save?

Q: First, you of course :smile: I couldn't let such a promising young black female life go to waste like that. :ohlawd:

Then @ThugLife just cos @ikbm life might as well be over already :pachaha:

Daps
Q: Who would you rank as the top 3 dude cartoon avis from the cartoon avi thread?
A: TBH I didn't really pay attention to the guys but I liked @StarClout's and @Kind Gentleman (I'm biased tho :noah:)

Q: Who is the biggest c00n on the coli
A: Um, I don't know. There are a few that have c00n qualities.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
My question would be why the fukk do all of you "adults" in this subforum like to play stupid kiddie adolescent games all the time??? truth or dare, draw yourself as some gay cartoon anime, the question game etc

Is this a forum for adults to discuss life in general and relationships or some 13 year old school-girls sleep over?
:russ::laff:

Daps
Question:
If you had to choose 5 coli members to live with in a house for a year with no outside communication (kinda like big brother), who would you pick?

One of them has to be Chris.B

Answer: to balance out Chris.B 's hoe ass being in the house 24/7, I'll have to have @Theraflu in that bytch :myman:
my lil homie @Token can be in there too. @StarClout n @James Carter

last on the list but i made it :whew: