Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
@HarlemsOwn It wasn't me dammit!!!!!!

Q: When's the last time you stayed up past your bedtime with permission and what were you doing?

A: I don't remember ever having a set bedtime. :ohhh: Cotdamn....I might have horrible parents.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Question: Are u currently happy with ur life? If so then what makes u happy the most?

Answer: I'd say I'm pretty happy, but I'm not satisfied with my current status. What makes me happy the most would be having good people in my circle, they're more valuable than money at this point.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Q: Hi everyone its me malc00n...you may remember from pawg hunting season edition 3# circa 2007 but anyways
tokoon...can i stab your cat in the freaking eye?

A: DON'T NOBODY CARE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE!!!! and no. I would murder you twice before you could even breath in her direction. Try it.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Question: Describe for us dudes, the feeling you get when you get a brand new weave. Is it like floating on marshmellows?

Answer: the feeling is unmatched :ohlawd: Once I untie the cute lil bowtie on my 3 bundles of brazilian body wave and smell the live cuticle :lawd: Take some tresemme conditioner and co-wash the three bundles and let them hang dry for 3 hrs...then i take a trip to my stylist and she sew in each bundle of hair weave with such neatness and detail :wow: She then blends my relaxed, chocolate brown hair in with the weave. :datazz: Cut them layers in then she wand curl it...got a bytch walkin around thinkin she the Black Farrah Fawcett :whew:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Q: Hi everyone its me malc00n...you may remember from pawg hunting season edition 3# circa 2007 but anyways
tokoon...can i stab your cat in the freaking eye?

A: DON'T NOBODY CARE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE!!!! and no. I would murder you twice before you could even breath in her direction. Try it.
:whoa:

Daps
Q: Seriously, what made u come back after all the shyt these coli nikkas put u thru? I couldnt have done it
A: To be honest, I enjoy the discussions on here. Plus HS was kinda like Mean Girls so it was meh, you could only let anons bug you for so long before you just ignore and push forward :manny:

Q: Do You Have Anything That You Especially Like Sexually?
A: Honestly, I like it a little rough but that's about it :mjpls:

Q: Is there a chance a certain coli poster who plans to visit you sometime soon has a chance to navigate the unmapped parts of your vagina like christopher columbus and sexually liberate you in ways only a strong american black man who longs for you could?
A: If it was one coli member I'd have sex with it would be you. By sex, I mean lovemaking. :ahh:

Q: does the things said about you here really hurt ya feelings?
A: No, what makes me upset is that they pick on physical attributes and if I were to change those attributes they make fun of then they would be the same people calling me a self hater or something. I mean I know what I'm not and I know what I am. Realistically, I'll never see these people so meh.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
ask me sum but

ibrTF9rEYhm5yL.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Do you think your bff Drake would let me have his mixed breed babies? If not, can you bail me out of jail when I kidnap him and do it anyway? :lupe:

A-drake only like strippers :manny: ill only bail you if you let me slice ur cat to pieces