ibmS6Xcvbp4YsM.gif

izNGTRGS4Ejpm.gif
izNGTRGS4Ejpm.gif
izNGTRGS4Ejpm.gif
izNGTRGS4Ejpm.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
How far is your favorite NFL team going this upcoming season and who is the team?

I actually don't have a favorite team. :manny:
I think I may have said that somewhere on the forum before. I always just enjoyed watching the game since I first discovered it. But that enjoyment keeps fading every year due to the fact that the sport I used to spend hours watching on the weekends is being transformed into something way different. They want to cover themselves for all the beoken players they've spit out, but can't realize it will never be as safe as basketball or soccer. I had a longer rant, but this is enough for this time.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Do you feel the drama you have on the coli is equal to the amount you have in real life?

Most of my real life drama involves the police and cleaning my nephews poop out of the carpet. The Coli is a happy release from these burdens, I actually wish I was involved in some recent coli drama to spice things up a lil :yeshrug:

whats the most traumatic experience uve ever gone thru.

I got my ass ate on camera in tinychat by a girl who thought I loved her. Lets just say girls dont like finding out you don't love them back after they ate your ass live in a chatroom