Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Instead of upping the old kiddie game thread you wanted to make a new one for a struggle plat. Congrats

We get it, you are an attention whore. You and the rest of the them in here want a chance to "ask" each other questions (make up some question in your head to ask yourself so you can attention whore with your answer in the thread) what you forgot is, until you drop pictures nobody gives a fukk about what you think or wants to play some game with you. And chances are even if you did nobody would either.

But continue with your 10 year old birthday party ice breaker games
made up questions? :dead:
Will someone please ask @Tom a question so he can shat the hell up wit the bytchin?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Q: What was the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you?

A: Uhhhhh I never got into too much trouble so the strangest would have been when my mom gave me the option of either A. Get an ass whooping (then go back outside) or B. Stay in the house for the rest of the day.

:dead: I chose the ass whooping

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Question: When you gone call and sing me to sleep?
  • :skip: baby girl got me blushing. ima sing that song Chris Brown song "Take You Down" over oovoo :shaq:

WiiU

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need a hug, honey.

someone should have hugged your mother after she pushed your oversized nap filled cranium out of her vagina while she was floating on that raft across the Gulf of Mexico with nothing but an ear of corn and her moustache to keep her afloat

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
someone should have hugged your mother after she pushed your oversized nap filled cranium out of her vagina while she was floating on that raft across the Gulf of Mexico with nothing but an ear of corn and her moustache to keep her afloat
:damn:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Quesiton: It's 9:00pm and I'm hungry. :patrice: What should I eat?

Answer: make some fried catifsh with mustard greens and honey cornbread..but if ur fridge is on struggle status, peanut butter and jelly :manny:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

Damn wtf? Arcadium must be slow.