Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
And you'd still be the first person to die. If you pushed me into zombies id start doing the Bernie dance and the zombies would start renacting thriller
This is how i know youd die nikka.

Them nikkas can smell life b. They gon treat you like @James Carter treats Hawaiian BBQ

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
q: Are u a private person in real life and tend to reveal more abt urself to strangers on the internet moreso than in real life? If so then why?
a: :lupe: i think its about the same...theres only a few people i divulge personal shyt to on both mediums

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Who's my greatest rival on the coli?

It's a lopsided rivalry but that fakkit in that link I posted a few pages back:russ:

Blackslash is a good natured NaS/camel rivalry:obama:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Do you see yourself living in Harlem forever? If not, where do you want to move? :skip: Wait, you do still live in Harlem right?

:skip: i wanna move down south sooner rather than later. but i wanna buy a house. so i gotta get my money up. if you come out here we could go to Dirty Kitchen for lunch and all that

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
whats your funniest memory

The first time and last time I tried Ecstasy I acted like a damn fool. I was only 15 at the time, I took my shirt off running around screaming, running on buses acting like a damn hooligan. SMH. Fun times.

Question: The ugliest female on the coli in your opinion? :lolbron:

:bryan:I ain't seen enough to judge. Noone sticks out as ugly so far

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Girl I'd eat that snatch like a plate of hot wings. Hot sauce+tongue+clitoris

Daps
Can you expose who's asking that question please? @StarClout? Actually DM me who it is.
Friends can't defend friends :usure: smh.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
real talk, did u know observe, moneyteam and chris dorner before joining the coli? I.e. did yall all come together or something?

d
dont associate me with them lame ass nikkas :birdman:

i actually didnt know anyone or anyone at sohh

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
1. Are you seriously as thorough as everyone says you are in Halo? I'm VERY good w/ a DMR and my jetpack...when I don't have my jetpack I'm "decent." I'd say I'm overhyped due to the fact that I'm a girl. I'm middle of the pack when I play with coli members. :manny:

How are your skills in CoD? I've never played CoD before.

Why haven't you played Battlefield yet? No real reason besides not wanting to be garbage starting out...I might end up getting BF4 since literally everyone plays it besides me.

-----------------------

2. pick a movie you would watch tomorrow?

Tanner Hall.

-----------------------
3. How long did it take you to read that long ass "A Song of Ice and Fire" series?

I'm still on the first book

I read the entire series in 1.5 months...but I had a reading buddy that stayed on my ass and no life at the time. I'm also a fast reader... :ehh:

I also read GRRRM's Dunk and Egg novelas which are really good supplementary material.