Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Why didn't I smash classyme?
I was probably too busy smashing Roxy at the time:datazz:

Why don't you feel suspect having a guy in your avi?
Cause I'm secure in my masculinity:heh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Question: what was your favorite cartoon??

A: Arthur....its funny cus i was never into cartoons like that as a toddler/kid but when Arthur hoped on the scene, it quickly became the GOAT.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Q: how did u come across the coli? Which forum drew u in?? Do u like most of the topic discussed in tlr? Do u think the coli need a womens forum?

A: I was lurking SOHH and people were talking about a new board that people were migrating to. found out about The Coli and signed up

the forums that drew me in were The Booth, The Arcadium and TSC. the Canibus and Dizaster battle had just happened and the photoshops of Canibus with his notebook were hilarious. The Arcadium had classics around that time as well. The Summer of TSC speaks for itself

A women's forum could be a toss up depending on how moderated it is. make 4 of the well known females mods of the board and it could be a success depending on how trolls are dealt with

Last edited:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
How did it feel to take part in 2 TLR burials?

Great. Respect for the brehs @StarClout and @Kind Gentleman shot up.

Is there anything appealing to u abt black american culture?

Yes. Forget the ratchets the resilience of the normal every day African American to go out there and work hard for what they want regardless of any shyt that get thrown their way is a quality I like.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Q: why did ur last relationship end?

A: It's too easy to say the bytch was crazy...but there was no trust. You cant be in a relationship without trust. :manny:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
1. In light of environmental factors, the ever rising price of gas, and tensions overseas, how can renewable forms of energy be utilized to bring the United States some semblance of independence from our reliance on foreign fossil fuels? Please be specific.

:dahell:

Brazil seems to be doing well with sugar cane...follow them?! :lupe:

2. Whats your biggest fear in life? Being poor my entire life...I'm not about that struggle life...making money and being successful is my #1 priority.

Also the cowboys never winning a superbowl again in my lifetime. :to:

3. What Do You Look Like :ohhh:
Think you've seen me before...I'm just a chocolate chick w/ bedroom eyes and dimples.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Nah breh...im pushing you into the crowd of zombies first while the rest of us get away

And you'd still be the first person to die. If you pushed me into zombies id start doing the Bernie dance and the zombies would start renacting thriller