Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Q:
what would be your word of advice to a breh looking to marry young.

A: breh all I can is wait & enjoy your youth. I got married at 24 and got engaged at 22 now im 27 and unhappy (but thats jus me :whoa:). Pay close attention to any flaws that yo mate have. They might be LIL annoying now but down the road its gonna 5x worse. But at the end of day its no rush...dont fall for the hype and pressure..just do what u think is best.

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
what would be your word of advice to a breh looking to marry young.

A: breh all I can is wait & enjoy your youth. I got married at 24 and got engaged at 22 now im 27 and unhappy (but thats jus me :whoa:). Pay close attention to any flaws that yo mate have. They might be LIL annoying now but down the road its gonna 5x worse. But at the end of day its no rush...dont fall for the hype and pressure..just do what u think is best & be confident.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
@Theraflu

if i gave you 50k today how would you double it?

if it was quick i would go to AZ or TX and wouldn't even have to spend 50k to double it

If i had time i would give it to a trader

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Q: How much of your butt am I gonna have to eat before you make me a mod in tinychat? :lupe:

If you are opposed to having your butt ate (which I'm fairly sure you are not) how many funnel cakes am I gonna have to buy you at Sex Flags (see what I did there? :shaq:) to get the same result?

A: Uhmm well I don't have much booty to begin with so eating the whole thing wouldn't really be a task. Could you possibly eat it after a couple plates of funnel cakes? :lupe: Such a tough question...

OMG I TOTALLY JUST SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE!!! :krs: I feel so slow.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Aight..its the zombie apocalypse... you can choose a team of 5 from the coli. Who are you picking and why?

@Jutt for his fighting skills
@iMajor for his stupid amount of knowledge for surviving a zombie attack
@colicolicoli for concubine services
@obarth for commentary purposes
@Kind Gentleman to sing me asleep
We'd end up dying because we'd be busy sonning Major after he said somethin stupid :beli:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Q: Have You Decided Who Wins Your Virginity? :skip: Someone Bout To Win The Lottery And They Aint Eeen Know It

A: I seriously have no clue who that will be. Don't have a bf, or a kinda bf, or even someone I'm talking to.

Forever alone.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Q: What will u do if ur son is born a c00n?

A: He won't be...ill do everything in my power to raise a strong black king that can lead and not be a follower.