Quavo allegedly ran off with 300k deposit from one of these To Catch A Predator platforms. Possibly due to Fresh and Fit involvement.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Deep... Facts
peep the post I made earlier about Alex Rosen. Almost every single one of these "to catch a predator" type accounts has been caught doing this. Another thing they are doing is white nationalists will post up on sites like omegle or the monkey app, call black men the N word, record it, then plaster it all over social media and have the twitter gimmick accounts repost it. I think it's part of a larger plot to normalize teenage and younger kids to openly start saying the N word with a hard -er. I'm seeing wayyy too many of those videos for it to be a conincidence.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
With black men now being the face of rape(Cosby),pedophila(R Kelly),Domestic violence,fakkitry,and a long list of other sexual deviant/heineous crimes(Diddy).

Now is the perfect time to rebrand themselves as the protector of women and children. Especially when it comes to the bad black and brown men:respect:

But this is what yall asked for#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

Shut the fukk up. Seriously. My brain hurts everytime you post

Daps
811VYF.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up. Seriously. My brain hurts everytime you post

NuColi has invented a wonderful little feature known as the ignore button. Easily accessible to even our disabled posters who may struggle to navigate the site. Its literally only one click away.

But Im sure you wont,the knowledge is far to valuable. The headaches are a symptom of the stupidity slowly forcing its way out,fight through it:respect:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Why are people celebrating? :mjlol: That white dude is an exposed racist but Quavo is getting sued at a minimum and LOSING more than that $300K or doing jail time at worst.

when keeping it real goes wrong in real life :mjlol:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
myron is standing right there.

and I just know if I asked "who all gone be there?" and they said Fresh and Fit...i'm not gone be able to make it
I highly doubt it. Like someone else mentioned earlier, these black celebs are broke and are willing to do anything for money. For example, Andre 3000 was smiling from ear to ear a few days ago in his photo with Ryan Garcia. Same Ryan Garcia that was dropping the hard -ER left and right a few weeks ago:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Does anybody actually believe they pay 300k for an appearance from fkin quavo in 2024

Like really?
I doubt the deposit was really that much, especially since people usually only promise half upfront and the other half after.

But whether or not it’s true, it’s common for rappers to try “pricing out” unfamiliar entities who reach out for gigs, bookings, appearances, features, etc.

They don’t really expect a random to be gullible enough to pay that much. But it has happened before.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
I highly doubt it. Like someone else mentioned earlier, these black celebs are broke and are willing to do anything for money. For example, Andre 3000 was smiling from ear to ear a few days ago in his photo with Ryan Garcia. Same Ryan Garcia that was dropping the hard -ER left and right a few weeks ago:
doesnt strike me as someone who keeps up w/ current events. lives a nomad lifestyle. doubt he knew.