Quavo allegedly ran off with 300k deposit from one of these To Catch A Predator platforms. Possibly due to Fresh and Fit involvement.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
These mother fukkers are instituting soft vigilantism and will eventually make being a mercenary more popular, labeling it content as well, and you know they got targets
Correct, they want to normalize vigilatism under the guise of protecting women (even if thats not exactly what theyre doing). I recall a video last week that one of those white nationalist pages posted. The caption was "police shoot down a pdeophile". In the video the cops knocked on a door and shot the person who answered the door within seconds. The tweek had 20K likes yet no one had confirmed if the guy was actually a pedophile or not. CACs never changed, their strategies do, though. After metoo and charllotsville protestors getting clowned by women, the alt right had to pivot. Hence the radfems, trad wives movement, the "catch a pedophile" content as well as all of the "I will save women from these homeless men" content.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Even agreeing to this was such a bad look
Grown men having a discussion in here and Gloxina can't see that it's deeper than that. White nationalists are brainwashing yall in real time and yall can't see it :dead: . This is Alex Rosen, the guy who mysteriously started the trend of going after pedophiles (which I agree with).

White nationalists have learned to play the game. It'll be intresting to see this play out come november. @Uitomy This is the guy I was talking about. Pay attention to the second post. All of his white nationalist friends followed his lead and their content is now going viral. Which makes you wonder what they're preparing for tbh.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These mother fukkers are instituting soft vigilantism and will eventually make being a mercenary more popular, labeling it content as well, and you know they got targets

What’s with these crakkkas doing this catch a predator shyt now? Is it all part of the pizza gate/an anon shyt? I remember those two dopes on YouTube DAP or some shyt. These guys would slap pedos around and scream announcements in stores. And then of course EDP fat ass. It basically does nothing because unlike :sitdown: there’s no police involved to lock them up. And why do they want rappers involved with this BS? Saw game with this cac slapping people with cream pies :dame: Dumbass a groomer himself and got enough legal problems as is.

With black men now being the face of rape(Cosby),pedophila(R Kelly),Domestic violence,fakkitry,and a long list of other sexual deviant/heineous crimes(Diddy).

Now is the perfect time to rebrand themselves as the protector of women and children. Especially when it comes to the bad black and brown men:respect:

But this is what yall asked for#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kamala just quoted Quavo in her speech in ATL :dead:

”To quote my friend Quavo, Trump doesn't walk it like he talks it”

Damn,Quavo fukking too:gucci:?

This woman needs some serious healing that money cant buy. We strongly recommend knowledge of self and especially spirituality to all the women out there fighting demons of a sexual nature. Never seek guidance from local men on this matter. You will likely be taken advantage of. Consult your bibles or men in online spaces. We have nothing to gain by giving valuable advice. 90% of the women who post here are engaged,married,righteously attached. The rest are mostly suspected studs or men posing as women:respect:

One thing you cant take away from us is our ability to raise good women#TheChildOfMan:wow:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anybody actually believe they pay 300k for an appearance from fkin quavo in 2024

Like really?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
What’s with these crakkkas doing this catch a predator shyt now? Is it all part of the pizza gate/an anon shyt? I remember those two dopes on YouTube DAP or some shyt. These guys would slap pedos around and scream announcements in stores. And then of course EDP fat ass. It basically does nothing because unlike :sitdown: there’s no police involved to lock them up. And why do they want rappers involved with this BS? Saw game with this cac slapping people with cream pies :dame: Dumbass a groomer himself and got enough legal problems as is.

Basically they’re a notch below Bounty Hunters.

But @keond and @yung Herbie Hancock are right on the money

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Basically they’re a notch below Bounty Hunters.

But @keond and @yung Herbie Hancock are right on the money
tbh I think someone should make a thread about the topic and pin it. I'm almost 100% sure that this trend of white nationalists normalizing vigilantism via "to catch a predator" content as well as the growth of radfems who support them..... will 100% be relevant in the next 2-5 months. I expect some kind of Willie Horton kind of debacle involving a homeless black man.