Quantum Break Official Thread (Out Now for Xbox One and PC)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I just hope MS/Remedy are marketing this game A LOT since its a new IP. I don't want it to flop in sales like Alan Wake did. The Xbox family needs more main exclusives because its really lacking. Quantum Break(if it becomes a series) would be a good game for the Xbox family along with Halo and Gears.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think imma red box this, I definitely wanna play this but with Ratchet and Clank coming out the following week, then Gundam breakers 3, then UC4 in may, somethings gotta give. :francis:

I think this is going to be a good game tho, just from seeing the decent amount I have. Not sure about the tv ish tho :patrice:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I think imma red box this, I definitely wanna play this but with Ratchet and Clank coming out the following week, then Gundam breakers 3, then UC4 in may, somethings gotta give. :francis:

I think this is going to be a good game tho, just from seeing the decent amount I have. Not sure about the tv ish tho :patrice:

So you placing R&C over a Remedy game???:weirdo:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Never played a remedy game. They have no clout with me :ufdup:

Well then you missed out by ALOT...:ufdup:

The original Max Payne while not on the level of Last of Us were still masterpieces...

Alan Wake while the gameplay got a little repeitive towards the end had an amazing storyline, atmosphere, characters and spooky gameplay that had you :lupe:

Again Remedy while they have not made a lot of 9 games still have not made a bad game at all. I know for sure their storyline is better than most of the Insomniac Games.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hope MS/Remedy are marketing this game A LOT since its a new IP. I don't want it to flop in sales like Alan Wake did. The Xbox family needs more main exclusives because its really lacking. Quantum Break(if it becomes a series) would be a good game for the Xbox family along with Halo and Gears.

...its on the PC breh, not an exclusive.