Quantum Break Official Thread (Out Now for Xbox One and PC)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
M$ better fix the Win10 store before this gets released on PC. Right now it's a fukking mess :snoop:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I digitally preordered this for my x1, so I can get the PC version for free, and the preload is already up. :dwillhuh:

A preload over a month before release? :dwillhuh:

I've never seen that before

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I digitally preordered this for my x1, so I can get the PC version for free, and the preload is already up. :dwillhuh:

A preload over a month before release? :dwillhuh:

I've never seen that before
Xbox One games been doing that for a min now, getting preloads 3-4 months before a game even comes out. crazy.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I dunno why, but this is my most anticipated game this year. I loved Alan Wake. Let's hope it lives up to expectations. :sadcam:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Watching the clip they're talking about above got me worried:sadcam:
In that video it's being played by one of the devs, so obviously he's gonna make it look easy.

Also that's the first act and he's only fighting against the normal grunts. They've shown other videos with different enemies types, that have different time powers, or immunity to your powers.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
In that video it's being played by one of the devs, so obviously he's gonna make it look easy.

Also that's the first act and he's only fighting against the normal grunts. They've shown other videos with different enemies types, that have different time powers, or immunity to your powers.
:ohhh: i didnt even consider that. another worry tho would be the special abilities you have. I dont want it to feel like a crutch. Like I hope it's something you gotta build up and can't use whenever you please