Quantum Break Official Thread (Out Now for Xbox One and PC)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ohhh: i didnt even consider that. another worry tho would be the special abilities you have. I dont want it to feel like a crutch. Like I hope it's something you gotta build up and can't use whenever you please
Yeah, they said the powers are tied to a meter so you won't be able to spam them too much.

Here a video explaining the powers

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Please don't be fukked up on PC :sadcam:

Luckily digitally preordering the X1 version gets me the PC one for free, so I can play regardless.

But this running well on PC would be :ohlawd:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Can't wait for this game! Love Remedy games and loved Alan Wake. Knowing Remedy the story and atmosphere is going to be GOOD and it looks that way. My only problem is that I hope it doesn't get repetitive like Alan Wake kinda did. But other than that the game looks good.

For those saying the gameplay looks to easy need to play other Remedy games. Because there was nothing easy about them, and also the time powers seem to have a meter and there will be a variety of enemies.

If this game does good it can be Xbox's answer to Uncharted.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
When does this drop? feels like I been hearing about this forever.

Saw the developer talking slick on twitter cuz they have an early review embargo :russ: Game must be pretty good tho for Microsoft to let ppl review it early :ehh:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Please don't be fukked up on PC :sadcam:

Luckily digitally preordering the X1 version gets me the PC one for free, so I can play regardless.

But this running well on PC would be :ohlawd:

Cant see this anywhere for PC.

Amazon
CD Keys
GMG

Where is it ?