Quantic Dream going multiplat

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lmao at lardass having a meltdown over Sony being behind Microsoft when it comes to gaming outside of the console :mjlol:

Does he have psNow or whatever the fukk that shyt is called?
Was Gaikai a waste of bread that they wanted to use to charge you an arm and two legs to play ps2 and 3 titles like mgs4. $20 lets you rent it for a month and that's a good deal you guys said :laff:

Didn't stop you guys from going "if the ps5 has backwards compatibility :banderas: "

But Uhhh, Sony did shut down the servers to all your old favorites but nobody talking about that shyt :sadcam:

This nikka said easily :bryan: then his next post contradicts this one because only way gamepass lands on Sony is if xbox getting out the way. But Sony is the company i been yelling isn't future proof :umad:

Remember all them cloud jokes? Cuz the devil's in the details heaven or hell :dj2:

Oh they switched to azure you say :youngsabo:

So I'm conclusion, dollar bill getting paid off you Sony nikkaz...

Bu bu bu wait out gets worse....

Basically Sony wasn't future proof.

Now let me really blow your mind. All this talk about specs won't matter because cloud based gaming isn't bound by specs of consoles, the specs of the cloud increase pretty much every day. The "power" of the cloud grows differently than what we're used to which is why you laughed. But after, laughter, comes tears :dj2:

giphy.gif

get on modern warfare tonite on dat crossplay fam. :pachaha: