Quantic Dream going multiplat

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your questions are irrelevant to the topic at hand and only serve promote stanary.
No they're not irrelevant they're directly on point. You just don't like the line of questioning because the more I ask the more your fanboyism shines through what may seem like "objective" posts as @DPresidential would call it. He'd ignore the fact that this thread was made to sort of mock Playstation fans by saying they "lost' another exclusive despite the fact that the studio at hand wasn't even a Sony studio and published Xbox games years ago. Me and @winb83 said that but you tried to spin this into some sort of "Oh y'all just stanning! :umad:" nonsense.

You literally cannot make a rational argument on here without ad-hominems and just calling any counterpoint stannery.

Stop, it’s disgusting.

PlayStation losing “exclusives” daily.

It is what it is :manny:

Stop biting @Mowgli

I don't care about Playstation losing exclusives. By the time Horizon is "lost" to Playstation we'll be on to PS5.

As long as games still come out and are funded the same and are crazy I'm fine. Stop projecting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No they're not irrelevant they're directly on point. You just don't like the line of questioning because the more I ask the more your fanboyism shines through what may seem like "objective" posts as @DPresidential would call it.

Stop biting @Mowgli

I don't care about Playstation losing exclusives. By the time Horizon is "lost" to Playstation we'll be on to PS5.

As long as games still come out and are funded the same and are crazy I'm fine. Stop projecting.
Now they back to not caring about exclusives.

@Kamikaze Revy
@DPresidential
@Rekkapryde
@Leasy

Y’all seeing this shyt :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now they back to not caring about exclusives.

@Kamikaze Revy
@DPresidential
@Rekkapryde
@Leasy

Y’all seeing this shyt :mjlol:
Who's "they"?

I said "I" don't care about Playstation losing exclusives if they're on PC because I play on PC and I'd rather just play there if everything was equal and day 1 with PS releases.

That is not "not caring about exclusives"

Jesus Christ you are terrible at debating. You just make up imaginary talking points and just say random stuff.

Breh you're done to me. I'm no longer going to pay you no mind on here because you've shown you're incapable of having a rational discussion without just resorting to ad-hominems and attacks.:hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who's "they"?

I said "I" don't care about Playstation losing exclusives if they're on PC because I play on PC and I'd rather just play there if everything was equal and day 1 with PS releases.

That is not "not caring about exclusives"

Jesus Christ you are terrible at debating. You just make up imaginary talking points and just say random stuff.

Breh you're done to me. I'm no longer going to pay you no mind on here because you've shown you're incapable of having a rational discussion without just resorting to ad-hominems and attacks.:hhh:
@Fatboi1 having a hard time as all of his Stan arguments are dying.

:mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 having a hard time as all of his Stan arguments are dying.

:russell: The irony of the biggest Microsoft fanboy on here calling someone else a stan in a thread that's made by him that's built on the premise of stanning(that was incorrect too but stans aren't too smart). Arguing in bad faith constantly is so wack.

Do better man :francis:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But where was this explanation once Sunset Overdrive developer got bought by Sony.

They never was a developer for Microsoft

I mean exclusive games are exclusive games. Not 1st party studios.

SO was an Xbox exclusive. Don't get it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony pretty much won E3 already because they got true exclusives coming up plus rumored reveals of BIG games(RE7, RDR3, Agent, Crash:mjcry:, God of War 4).

Meanwhile Xbox shyt was pretty much games we already knew about and stuff also coming to PC. So it was like a refresher for what's to come.
Remember when “true exclusives” was a thing Sony stans used to care about.

Now it’s, it’s @Fatboi1 dont care.

Sony stans:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember when “true exclusives” was a thing Sony stans used to care about.

Now it’s, it’s @Fatboi1 dont care.

Sony stans:mjlol:
You realize it's possible to say that the PS4 has actual true exclusives whilst simultaneously stating that one doesn't care if they were to be on PC right? A rumor about one game coming to PC doesn't invalidate the claim that the PS4 has numerous true exclusives not found elsewhere.

You know that statement is as true as it can be but of course you have to find a way to flip this into some stan "Oh u said this now you saying that(that being something unrelated to the first claim).

Breh just stop quoting me with this dumb shyt you're saying.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You realize it's possible to say that the PS4 has actual true exclusives whilst simultaneously stating that one doesn't care if they were to be on PC right? A rumor about one game coming to PC doesn't invalidate the claim that the PS4 has numerous true exclusives not found elsewhere.

You know that statement is as true as it can be but of course you have to find a way to flip this into some stan "Oh u said this now you saying that(that being something unrelated to the first claim).

Breh just stop quoting me with this dumb shyt you're saying.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s a PC gamer only now.
Spoiler alert, Sony made that decision for him.
If you live near a Microcenter store go there. I just updated my PC from a
Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT
Asus M2nSLI deluxe motherboard
Amd Athlon 64 X2 4800+ dual core
4GB DDR2

TO
Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 TI 1GBGddr5
Asus M5A78L Motherboard
AMD Athlon FX 4100(OC'd to 4GHZ) quad core
8GB DDR3 1033 Ram

for $287 total. Mobo was $10 when bought together with CPU. My computer already had a OC-Z 60 GB SSD so I reinstalled Win 7 64 bit and my sh1t is humming! I just "installed" Far Cry 3 and just joined the Master race brehs.

Idk why I waited so long.
This was from 2012.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lmao at lardass having a meltdown over Sony being behind Microsoft when it comes to gaming outside of the console :mjlol:

Does he have psNow or whatever the fukk that shyt is called?
Was Gaikai a waste of bread that they wanted to use to charge you an arm and two legs to play ps2 and 3 titles like mgs4. $20 lets you rent it for a month and that's a good deal you guys said :laff:
This has been known for probably half a year or longer.
Didn't stop you guys from going "if the ps5 has backwards compatibility :banderas: "

But Uhhh, Sony did shut down the servers to all your old favorites but nobody talking about that shyt :sadcam:
can easily see this happening.
This nikka said easily :bryan: then his next post contradicts this one because only way gamepass lands on Sony is if xbox getting out the way. But Sony is the company i been yelling isn't future proof :umad:

Remember all them cloud jokes? Cuz the devil's in the details heaven or hell :dj2:
I mean they switched their network from Amazon to OpenStack to MS Azure. Who knows? :yeshrug:
Oh they switched to azure you say :youngsabo:

So I'm conclusion, dollar bill getting paid off you Sony nikkaz...
With this deal, Microsoft is almost guaranteed to be a contender in cloud gaming. Either Sony’s services are successful, in which case Microsoft still gets a huge chunk of their revenue via server costs. Or, the Sony services don’t catch on, leaving Microsoft’s Cloud as a bigger winner in the streaming market. No matter what happens, Microsoft is well positioned.
Bu bu bu wait out gets worse....
When I first thought about cloud gaming, it was clear to me that some companies would need to form partnerships. Sony has a solid brand, a large library of games, and hardware expertise. What they lack is a global cloud infrastructure. This leaves the company with three main choices for an infrastructure partner — Google, Amazon, or Microsoft
Basically Sony wasn't future proof.

Now let me really blow your mind. All this talk about specs won't matter because cloud based gaming isn't bound by specs of consoles, the specs of the cloud increase pretty much every day. The "power" of the cloud grows differently than what we're used to which is why you laughed. But after, laughter, comes tears :dj2: