Quantic Dream going multiplat

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, they are just behind on the plans. In comparison to Microsoft.

They are getting PSnow geared up to be their money maker on all other platforms.
They're behind? How so? I thought they were doing pretty good considering they have sold 106 million ps4s while having their games and stuff only on PSN.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I really liked Detroit, big fan of the movie style choice making games. Probably will be buying on PC from now on. Visually Detroit was one of the best looking games on PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop with the Stan shyt breh :comeon:

Behind in the context of getting their software and services on devices outside their own.
But a large install base with software sales that are very profitable as per data available would suggest they aren't behind at all right?
The PC market are suddenly into movie games as you call it?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But a large install base with software sales that are very profitable as per data available would suggest they aren't behind at all right?
The PC market are suddenly into movie games as you call it?
fukk:snoop:

You Stan so hard it’s impossible to make simple statements if they don’t sound to be praising Sony.

Fact is Sony is behind Microsoft in the idea of selling games and services on platforms outside their own. That’s all I said. It’s not even a shot at Sony.

It’s ok breh. Nothing to defend against here:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk:snoop:

You Stan so hard it’s impossible to make simple statements if they don’t sound to be praising Sony.

Fact is Sony is behind Microsoft in the idea of selling games and services on platforms outside their own. That’s all I said. It’s not even a shot at Sony.

It’s ok breh. Nothing to defend against here:mjlol:
:umad:

I was just asking you some questions. You always resort to talking about stan stan stan. It's outdated breh. Fact is i couldn't care less what Sony does or where they sell their games as long as I can play them. Hell I'd just skip the PS5 if games came out day 1 on PC and probably buy one months/years later.

Oh and @DPresidential take me off ignore Idk why you ducking my questions in the other threads. I thought we was cool.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:umad:

I was just asking you some questions. You always resort to talking about stan stan stan. It's outdated breh. Fact is i couldn't care less what Sony does or where they sell their games as long as I can play them. Hell I'd just skip the PS5 if games came out day 1 on PC and probably buy one months/years later.

Oh and @DPresidential take me off ignore Idk why you ducking my questions in the other threads. I thought we was cool.
Your questions are irrelevant to the topic at hand and only serve promote stanary.

Stop, it’s disgusting.

PlayStation losing “exclusives” daily.

It is what it is :manny: