Quake the GOAT has been remastered (AVAILABLE NOW)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah, the console controls are weird tbh. I'm tryna imagine how online would even really play with how wonky aiming is rn.

I've never used gyro controls but this game seems kinda perfect for it. I think ps5 and switch has it but I haven't heard ppl really talk about it yet on those consoles
You can use the mouse keyboard combo, and when you go to the online you can toggle controller only on or off.

Some games, especially games from that era make sense for that styled control. I don't like it in a regular fps game because real life soldiers can't move and aim like the AVERAGE person on the mk combo can.

Quake 3 arena is too vertical for controllers imo, I never played any quake campaign before either

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Quake on controller :mjlol:

Takes me back to Quake 3 days smashing Dreamcast players.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not sure, hold up.
Upon quick look at the app it says 4 multiplayer modes over 35 maps. Local & online multiplayer available. Enjoy, brethren
ok, week I need to see my arena stages.
With that said, I hoped on around 3-4am. Went to online and got into a game after waiting to find one for damn near 5 min.

Only had 3ppl in the room, me included

One dude left halfway into in it. I don't know if anybody playing this :sadbron: