QC artist Lil Marlo(Lil Baby’s best friend) shot and killed in ATL

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Time for a cultural shift. The glorification of violence had its time. It's not fun to watch young men die. Then listen to young men rap about killing. I can't separate it anymore as art.
The crazy thing is we started that. Like remember the backpack era? Then we had guys like Blu, Cudi, Lupe, of course Kanye and Drake. Then idk what happened, I think the record labels didn’t like black people moving away from violence, so they started pushing for gangsta rap again. Then Chief Keef came out and it all took off from there

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA

The rumors of Offset getting beat up was over him and 42 Dugg allegedly gambling and betting like 50k and Offset losing and not wanting to pay up so 42 and crew put hands and feet on him, supposedly Lil Baby stopped them from doing him a lot worse and was pissed off about it happening in the first place

Lil Baby alluded to it on “Solid”

“He ok he been a hater I don’t know why he mad at me,
I wouldn’t let the youngins take him off and now he mad at me,
He better be lucky that I aint out here just bad rapping”

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
All of his music talks about dope and guns. Tired of you dudes acting shocked when someone in that life suffers the usual consequences of living it. If this was someone like Chance or Kendrick or Lupe or Mos Def or Cudi or Wiz Khalifa or Currency or ASAP Rocky, yeah, it’d be worth making a thread about, because you’d never expect those cats to end up like that. But, this cat? Watch the videos in this thread. Dude made an entire video repeating a line about serving people. RIP to dude, but, yeah.

:why:

But isn't this the same "swag" that others brag about the world following? :jbhmm:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The crazy thing is we started that. Like remember the backpack era? Then we had guys like Blu, Cudi, Lupe, of course Kanye and Drake. Then idk what happened, I think the record labels didn’t like black people moving away from violence, so they started pushing for gangsta rap again. Then Chief Keef came out and it all took off from there

Blu - Mental breakdown, hasn't recovered
Cudi - Mental breakdown, seems to have recovered
Lupe - Semi mental breakdown, still wild bitter
Kanye - Catastrophic mental breakdown, absolute clown
Drake - Full on identity dysphoria, stopped paying conscious ghost writers for Carribean ones

And let's not forget
Charles Hamilton - Mental breakdown, got punched out by an indusyry hoe live on film

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
All of his music talks about dope and guns. Tired of you dudes acting shocked when someone in that life suffers the usual consequences of living it. If this was someone like Chance or Kendrick or Lupe or Mos Def or Cudi or Wiz Khalifa or Currency or ASAP Rocky, yeah, it’d be worth making a thread about, because you’d never expect those cats to end up like that. But, this cat? Watch the videos in this thread. Dude made an entire video repeating a line about serving people. RIP to dude, but, yeah.

:why:

You sound like Candice Owens.