Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
We're pretenders, and i'm fukking tired of losing to the Cowboys and Eagles every year. We might make some noise if we get some players back, but this roster isn't good enough period. Mara put the organization in a weird spot, because Eli looks good in the Macadoo system and Spags has been working miracles with a limited roster.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Yeah I was wrong about Moore. Damn i thought he would step it up this year. Wouldn't be shocked to see him, flourish with another team that uses him differently.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
force a three and out only to commit two fukking penalties that resulted in touchdowns :mindblown:

and they need to sign a receiver..tired of the drops. idc if welker dies out there, he'll be capable of running these 3 yard routes since we hate throwing the ball downfield at all.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Do you guys think its time for a new coach?This is one of them losses that make you think about the future of this team. When a rookie lineman is the passionate one on a sideline moreso then Eli something is wrong.
I've been saying for awhile that Coughlin should agitate the gravel. :camby:

Only reason he's still there is because of the two rings few years back.
Eli always has the passive dumb look on the sidelines especially when the team is struggling.. Not very motivating from a field general's standpoint.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I honestly believe this team has enough talent to compete. But we don't have enough to overcome our own dumbass mistakes and that's 1000000x more frustrating than being straight up trash.

I expect more discipline from a team with this many vets but idk...maybe they need a new voice to listen to. Continue to get h***thy and beat Dallas :leostare:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I had a feeling we would Lose tbh,we are still in it to Win vs the OwwBoys if JPP is able to go in,plus Beatty is said to be on the Mend so we can use him soon enough and Kennard should be back also,we can get Philly back on the Season Finale and hopefully by then all the BS will be in the Bushes

As for a new Coach,ya sure??:usure:cuz I dont want to see any complaints if Coach Sean P comes down:ufdup:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Agree with the sentiment.
McAdoo and Coughlin deserve blame for that shytty ass play calling and choosing to go with Andre Williams. Jennings did fumble but he was our best back on the ground last night.

Gotta give Spags a whole lot of credit. If we can get Ayers, Kennard and JPP back (I know it's a long shot) he may be able to generate some pressure.

Need Beatty back ASAP and please for the love of God put some of these receivers on notice. Myles White has been ass and Donnell is so inconsistent it's frustrating. Eli threw two passes that these guys could've caught.

I am encouraged by the play of Landon, DRC and Unga though. Hank has been a rock and I'd rather us play Hank x Jenkins or Hank x Bromley over Kuhn. That we we can get Wynn in there more.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Definitely not headline news but we released Cooper Taylor. Jesus another wasted pick by Reese.:snoop: Idk what happened, but this guy was scheduled to be a starter briefly. I'm hoping they do bring in another TE to pair with Tye. I have no idea what's wrong with Donnell, but you can't be a big soft bytch playing in the NFC East.

@JordanRaanan: The #Giants are waiving Cooper Taylor, per source. Appears to be more moves coming. Maybe even a TE.Giants waive safety Cooper Taylor, re-sign tight end Jerome Cunningham to practice squad