Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That first drive looked so promising. Then Donnell and Damontre fukked up and it all went downhill :mjcry:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Not trying to make excuses for Eli at all, but it's so apparent that "idiot Eli" shows up when the o-line starts letting him down & when dudes drop passes.

That right side got abused all fukking night. Had it not been for the Donnell fukkup, the stupid 4th & 1 RUN SWEEP call, and the Jennings fumble, I don't think the other stuff to follow would've occurred.

I hate the screen passes to WRs.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Not trying to make excuses for Eli at all, but it's so apparent that "idiot Eli" shows up when the o-line starts letting him down & when dudes drop passes.

That right side got abused all fukking night. Had it not been for the Donnell fukkup, the stupid 4th & 1 RUN SWEEP call, and the Jennings fumble, I don't think the other stuff to follow would've occurred.

You may be on to something here. There is going to be an abundance of :francis: so please forgive me

Watch half the game with some Jets fans and get laughed at brehs :francis:
Beatty can't come back soon enough, Newhouse was getting abused brehs :francis:
Don't make adjustments after halftime brehs :francis:
Don't go for it on 4th down down three scores brehs :francis:
Don't at least protest horrible spots brehs :francis:
Play Andre Williams brehs :francis:
Cut Steve Weatherford to save like a million brehs :francis:
Talk about "The Return" not play for at least another month or more brehs :francis:
Blow your hand off playing with fireworks brehs :francis:
Get at least one stupid ass penalty that results in points for the other team brehs :francis:
Ignore the TE position so we have nikkas who do somersaults and get their shyt took like lunch money brehs :francis:
Choose Preston Parker over James Jones brehs :francis:
Keep your conditioning staff when you're one of the worst teams for injuries going on a decade brehs :francis:
Keep your special teams coordinator brehs :francis:
Keep losing important division games brehs :francis:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Do you guys think its time for a new coach?This is one of them losses that make you think about the future of this team. When a rookie lineman is the passionate one on a sideline moreso then Eli something is wrong.

Tom's last year. We need some new blood. Great to see Flowers firing up the squad.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Do you guys think its time for a new coach?This is one of them losses that make you think about the future of this team. When a rookie lineman is the passionate one on a sideline moreso then Eli something is wrong.
:stopitslime: no its not time for a new coach... we needs More talent TBH on the O-line and we still only have one really good WR in OBJ.. Cruz is still out and we still never signed Wez or Nicks... but our biggest issues is TE we need to see if the bears are willing to get rid of Martellus

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
:stopitslime: no its not time for a new coach... we needs More talent TBH on the O-line and we still only have one really good WR in OBJ.. Cruz is still out and we still never signed Wez or Nicks... but our biggest issues is TE we need to see if the bears are willing to get rid of Martellus
nikka :childplease: You do realize we haven't made the playoffs in 4 seasons.You really think its not time for a new coach.Coughlin isn't getting any younger (literally) and we aren't close to being a contender.Last night game was an embarrassment everyone needs to be blamed and evaluated.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps

I firmly believe Eli's soul was snatched after the pick 6 pressure or no pressure. He just looked :merchant: Beckham up the sideline hasn't been corrected yet :beli:

Everyone on O were mental midgets last night.

Damontre is an idiot. He's 23 been in the league for three years watched his draft status dropped to the third round and still can't understand what coaches need from him.

Landon Collins missed tackles total has to be at least 8 for the year

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
nikka :childplease: You do realize we haven't made the playoffs in 4 seasons.You really think its not time for a new coach.Coughlin isn't getting any younger (literally) and we aren't close to being a contender.Last night game was an embarrassment everyone needs to be blamed and evaluated.
If we lose to the Pats then :patrice: but until then when everyone starts to bring up that tom needs to be fired... the team starts coming out hungry for wins.... it's still a race anyway so :yeshrug:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
If we lose to the Pats then :patrice: but until then when everyone starts to bring up that tom needs to be fired... the team starts coming out hungry for wins.... it's still a race anyway so :yeshrug:
I feel you tho :ehh: Coughlin is a roller coaster.We cant blame injuries but for so long.Our team needs to get better asap