Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look brehs, I'm not the type to believe in jinxes and all that shyt, but with this team, I do :russ: so no more speaking of anyone being healthy or what might happen. In fact, the only injuries we should speak about are ones that show up on the injury report. Saying this team is getting healthy is like spitting in the wind because we all know the history
Every time I bring up that Eli stat that I won't mention here I get nervous I'll jinx him

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Victor Cruz won't be the only member of the New York Giants who will be out of the lineup due to injury on Sunday vs. the Buffalo Bills. Defensive end Robert Ayers (hamstring), defensive tackle Markus Kuhn (knee) and tight end Jerome Cunningham (knee) will be out of action again. Tight end Daniel Fells and offensive tackle Ereck Flowers, both listed as limited in practice on Friday, are considered questionable.

Running back Orleans Darkwa (knee), defensive end Owamagbe Odighizuwa (foot) and cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (concussion) are all probable.

For the Bills, running back LeSean McCoy (hamstring), wide receiver Sammy Watkins (calf), wide receiver Marquise Goodwin (ribs), guard John Miller (groin) and safety Aaron Williams (neck) are all out.

Giants Injury Report, 10/2: Robert Ayers, Markus Kuhn out again Sunday vs. Bills

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will we ever see Cruz Salsa:stylin: again:mjcry:

...Tyrod's can :cook: but with no Watkins/Shady, we shall :eat: up Buffalo:feedme:
I'm more worried of Hurricane Joaquin:ohmy: or Coughlin:old: throwin us in the bushes:birdman:

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
So glad Tyrod plays for the Bills over the Eagles :whew:
shyt funny tho :bryan: Tyrod wanted to play for Chip in his system but Kelly turn him down :blessed:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Let's get it
10dw5xx.jpg