Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Exactly. Outside of blatant discipline errors and poor clock management we've actually been solid this year.

yea everything else has been solid except our pass rush
eg3rl.jpg
we can't get to the passer consistently at all:martin:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
yea everything else has been solid except our pass rush
eg3rl.jpg
we can't get to the passer consistently at all:martin:

Hopefully Diggy & Ayers will help with that
Also on J Jones,brehs he wanted to leave us so he can come back to GB,we shouldve been cut Parker but better Now than Later:francis::francis:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I will always have respect for Nicks for what he brought but dude is washed and so is Welker....they need to look elsewhere
Nicks ain't really washed he was doing alright doing preseason for tenn, :manny: only reason he got cut was because tenn needs more tight ends to help Marcus out

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Nicks ain't really washed he was doing alright doing preseason for tenn, :manny: only reason he got cut was because tenn needs more tight ends to help Marcus out
Listen, Nicks is a shell of himself....I wouldnt mind him being here but he is washed. We dont have many options at that spot so if he gonna bring something to the table, Im all for it but this dude aint been shyt in 3-4 years...pre-season reps dont impress me when you running routes against dudes who working at Lowes right now