Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
So really were playing without a starting LT, MLB, WR, and DE. Hope some guys step up.

They were killing us on nfl.com
Saying our defense could be the worst in the league lmao.
Also listened to Spags address to the media and some of the questions they were asking :russ:

"Do you think Jay Bromley can be a starting DT" :to:

"what do you see in Kuhn" :lupe:

"why has Kuhn been taking so much reps with the first team":mjpls:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They were killing us on nfl.com
Saying our defense could be the worst in the league lmao.
Also listened to Spags address to the media and some of the questions they were asking :russ:

"Do you think Jay Bromley can be a starting DT" :to:

"what do you see in Kuhn" :lupe:

"why has Kuhn been taking so much reps with the first team":mjpls:

I hope they shock the world man. Dallas was supposed to have the worst defense in the league last year too

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning is worth $21 million per year, then the NFL has a major problem on its hands.

According to ESPN's Chris Mortensen (h/t ProFootballTalk), the 34-year-old Manning has officially signed his four-year contract extension with the Giants that will pay him almost as much as the league’s highest-paid quarterback, Aaron Rodgers:

The deal, as reported by ESPN’s Adam Schefter, is a four-year extension worth $84 million, $65 million guaranteed, bringing Manning’s five-year total to $101.5 million. The signing bonus on the new deal is $31 million.

Although the blockbuster deal shouldn’t come as a surprise, it highlights a growing issue in the NFL: Quarterback salaries are way too high. Ridiculously high, in fact.

Manning’s reported extension will pay him $21 million annually on average, and as outrageous as that may sound, it’s not anymore. Not in today’s NFL, where any quarterback—whether great, good or average—can break the bank.

Eli Manning's Contract Extension Highlights the NFL's Quarterback Salary Problem

:snoop:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

RCKX0YN.jpg

:wow: once a giant always a giant

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
I'm nervous as shyt we have to beat these guys I'm surrounded by swagirls at work i need this WE need this shyt man :mjcry: