Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Welp, only way we make the playoffs is if we win out (beat Minnesota & Philly) and Washington loses out (Philly & Dallas). It's still very much possible, but with this team, you just never know.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Getting Coughlin outta here ain't gonna change the fact that the Giants ain't winning shyt with this patchwork defense. I wouldn't be mad if Coughlin came back...I'd be heated if the defense wasn't overhauled outside of the best players

Edit: Also, get ODB and Eli some help out there :damn:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every game we played (minus the FUKKERY) would have made us undefeated too:beli:

...that's the shyt that burns a GMan slow:dame:

And, we still got a chance to make the playoff if Ls balance out in our:trash: division:what:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Beckham vs Norman

– No denying what the marquee matchup was, as Josh Norman (-5.9) battled Odell Beckham Jr. (-5.5) in what was more than just a feisty affair. Looking solely at Norman, he won’t be happy with his performance, during the play and after it. He missed three tackles, allowed Beckham to beat him deep twice (one was dropped, one throw was off target) and was flagged for two unnecessary roughness penalties of his own. While this did feel like an anomaly to his excellent season and discussion will center on the theatrics of their battle, there’s no denying Norman was given his toughest test in coverage on the year.
– Where else can we start but with Odell Beckham Jr.? His -5.5 grade is the worst of his career, and really tells the story of a man who let the situation (or opponent) get the better of him mentally. The stuff before the catch? He was fine. He was able to get separation against Josh Norman on a fairly consistent basis (certainly more than any other wide receiver this year). Where he fell down was when it came to making the catch (two bad drops) and more noticeably after the catch where he drew three personal foul penalties (to go with one offensive pass interference). This was a different Beckham Jr. who, for whatever reason, seemed more intent on laying a hurting on Norman and Cortland Finnegan, than just doing his job.

Eli the Gawd. He's really playing as if he believes this is the playoffs. Too bad his team isn't :beli:

Panthers were able to outsmart Romo but Manning ain't here for the shyts

– It was a solid outing for Eli Manning (+3.8), throwing four touchdowns with one pick that came when a receiver fell down. He didn’t have a lot of success downfield, but did work the shorter and intermediate stuff impressively. That’s no lighthearted feat when you face the kind of pressure he did, with 16 of his dropbacks impacted by the Panthers; yet to his credit, he kept his poise, avoiding sacks or turnovers.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Beckham vs Norman

Eli the Gawd. He's really playing as if he believes this is the playoffs. Too bad his team isn't :beli:

Panthers were able to outsmart Romo but Manning ain't here for the shyts

If Victor Cruz had been there he could of guided Odell past the fukery :to:

They turning on our boy but its good in a way. Lot of these media ppl only think he's a sensational catch type player when the other aspects of his game often gets overlooked by the casusal analyst.

ODB becoming the Dark Knight :wow:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Coughlin ain't getting fired, brehs. This organization ain't about that firing coaches every other year life.

We're almost out of the mess Reese has created with his poverty drafts from 09-13 and the lowballing of veteran leaders. God we could've used Rolle or Tuck yesterday. Just in a leadership capacity.

Only issues is I don't think there's any other coach out there who's better than Couglin. And the issues is if there is, I guarantee they'll want to bring in their own ppl which will ruin what Eli has been able to do in this offense.

But if there are let me know, because I'm not too sure.

We've got a lot of cap room and have been drafting solidly the last 2-3 years.

Only thing I really want is a FS in FA. Try to get Berry plz. So Landon can go to SS or LB where he is much better suited.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Every game we played (minus the FUKKERY) would have made us undefeated too:beli:

...that's the shyt that burns a GMan slow:dame:

And, we still got a chance to make the playoff if Ls balance out in our:trash: division:what:

We did play like that in every game sans the Eagles game