Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Reese better be clearing out this desk by tomorrow
Na, he's staying for next year, at least...don't wanna do both in the same offseason supposedly.

Sean Payton says this is his dream job...but it'll cost a 2nd rounder. If they were to get him in here, he can convince Eli to change whatever he'd need to change to, and let him hire his own coordinators.

Giants ain't the types to give up a 2nd rounder like that tho...although this isn't just a regular case.

Urbane

Pro
Daps
Damn I didn't realize how well Payton did in New Orleans. Bunch of division titles, a super bowl, and nothing worse than 7 wins. Not sure if he is worth the second round pick and that suspension baggage though. Especially after back-to-back 7-9 campaigns.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm ok with Reese staying i wanna see what he's gonna do, I wouldn't be mad at Sean Payton as our new HC

Only thing that would bug me is I can't see him keeping McAdoo and I don't want to see Eli have to learn another offense especially since he's doing so well in this one.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Only thing that would bug me is I can't see him keeping McAdoo and I don't want to see Eli have to learn another offense especially since he's doing so well in this one.
Exactly, I'd rather just promote Mcadoo than start a new system. The offense wasn't the problem this year. They got the job done in almost every game. The defense being WOAT and giving up leads is what fukked us.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Exactly, I'd rather just promote Mcadoo than start a new system. The offense wasn't the problem this year. They got the job done in almost every game. The defense being WOAT and giving up leads is what fukked us.

E was on WFAN endorsing Ben as the next HC. I'm all for it at this point