Put in 70+ hours on Witcher 3 only to get the bad ending, brehs

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Wait I thought I had the good ending, Ciri became A witchalok like her daddy and both yen and triss gave me the boot.
I thought ciri became space Jesus and then came back or whatever.
Speaking of me 3 my wife got the real worst ending tried to use the crucible before it was ready and destroyed the earth and all life was wiped from existence :mjlol: didn't even know that was possible.
Edit: Witcher 3 the good ending was parenting 101 you can't control once they're grown, you have to have raised them with good morals and principles and let them live they life, if you ever dealt with a rebellious kid you know telling them no I forbid it will only make them want to do it more

You got what I like to call the "Witcher of Novels"...Geralt has two loves; whores, and Ciri, Yen is great but space is needed, Triss will forever be unhappily in love with Geralt, but the life of a Witcher is to hunt monsters, not bake cakes or Ride unicorns. Best ending in my opinion.

As for ME3, if you have a PC the unofficial-official "epic" ending, is beating the reapers and Shepard coming out alive. Modders as usual did a better job than a AAA company with millions.

Last edited:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
:to: Why Ciri have to die. I was just trying to protect her. Put over 100+ hours and got a shytty ending. No motivation to ever play this shyt again. :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you got the bad ending with Ciri....

I got the best ending. You had to be pretty damn cold/indifferent to Ciri to get her bad ending.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I always hear about Mass Effect 3 ending

What happens :ohhh:

Without spoiling too much, a new character shows up in literally the last 5 minutes of the game and changes the entire story, rendering every choice you've made obsolete. After that you never see any of the other characters again....characters you've spent 3 games building relationships with....also you never get a confirmation on what happens to your character, either.

WOAT ending to a game.

Fred.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Reloaded an earlier save and let Ciri destroy that elf lab and I got a good ending:stopitslime:. 100 hrs worth of content and that big of a decision is brought down to 5 vague choices about Ciri confidence. The bad ending was honestly much better story telling though

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:to: Why Ciri have to die. I was just trying to protect her. Put over 100+ hours and got a shytty ending. No motivation to ever play this shyt again. :mjcry:

You basically had to let her act out, seeing as she never had a real childhood, she needed to experience some actual bonding (throwing snowballs) and breaking some shyt on occasion (trashing Avallac'h's room).