Put in 70+ hours on Witcher 3 only to get the bad ending, brehs

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Is Witcher 3 just like Mass Effect 3 where the best outcome is predicated on the decisions made in prior games? I don't want to have to buy 2 more games because I'll get a shytty default outcome :sadacm:.

I didn't mind with Mass Effect but I can't do that much gaming again brehs :sadcam:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Never been so upset about an ending to a videogame in my life. Played the game from 8pm Friday until 1:00pm Saturday because I was determined to beat it. I didn't realize the choices at the end have such a huge effect on the ending you get.

*SPOILERS*

In my ending, Ciri dies in the white frost; Radovid somehow stages a comeback and wins the war; All non-human entities are murdered in a witch-hunt, including Zoltan (:to:); and Geralt goes p*ssyless the rest of his life (was on the fence about choosing Yennifer/Trish, but wanted to choose Trish).

Never in my life have I been so disappointed and depressed about an ending. I could easily load up an early save file and rechoose some things in order to get a better ending, but why bother? I may just utilize that new game+ feature and start all over, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.

:pacspit: at this flawless game's ending
This was my biggest problem with the game. However, my ending was not as bad as yours, but I don't like the ideal of rewarding a gamer with a horrific ending after that gamer wasted hours of their life trying beat the game.

In my ending Ciri dies and Gelard pretty much commits suicide. Because of that ending, I gave my copy of The Witcher away to my sister and decided that I was never going back to it or play any DLC. fukk Em :pacspit:, I put 60 hrs into the game and made sure to collect all the best armors and weapons. However, just because I chose not to let Ciri go on a suicidal mission, y'all nikkas punished me:mjcry: .

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Is Witcher 3 just like Mass Effect 3 where the best outcome is predicated on the decisions made in prior games? I don't want to have to buy 2 more games because I'll get a shytty default outcome :sadacm:.

I didn't mind with Mass Effect but I can't do that much gaming again brehs :sadcam:
I don't think so.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

No, none of your decisions from the previous 2 games matter

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This was my biggest problem with the game. However, my ending was not as bad as yours, but I don't like the ideal of rewarding a gamer with a horrific ending after that gamer wasted hours of their life trying beat the game.

In my ending Ciri dies and Gelard pretty much commits suicide. Because of that ending, I gave my copy of The Witcher away to my sister and decided that I was never going back to it or play any DLC. fukk Em :pacspit:, I put 60 hrs into the game and made sure to collect all the best armors and weapons. However, just because I chose not to let Ciri go on a suicidal mission, y'all nikkas punished me:mjcry: .
Exactly! I was looking out fir the little twat!

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I tried having that threesome and these hoes left me in the dust, played me :mjcry:

Ciri lived though and all the outcomes across the land happened how I wanted.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Wait I thought I had the good ending, Ciri became A witchalok like her daddy and both yen and triss gave me the boot.
I thought ciri became space Jesus and then came back or whatever.
Speaking of me 3 my wife got the real worst ending tried to use the crucible before it was ready and destroyed the earth and all life was wiped from existence :mjlol: didn't even know that was possible.
Edit: Witcher 3 the good ending was parenting 101 you can't control once they're grown, you have to have raised them with good morals and principles and let them live they life, if you ever dealt with a rebellious kid you know telling them no I forbid it will only make them want to do it more

• Dap
Reactions: hex