Put in 70+ hours on Witcher 3 only to get the bad ending, brehs

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got the mediocre ending (Ciri lives and becomes a Witcher with me, but I have no Triss or Yen). But I got the good ending after Blood and Wine (
Yen came and lived with me at my Vineyard
)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I went full book Witcher and didn't choose either Yenn or Triss, Geralt's true love are whores....

As for Ciri...well, s
I got the mediocre ending (Ciri lives and becomes a Witcher with me, but I have no Triss or Yen). But I got the good ending after Blood and Wine (
)

That's more in the vain of the books...Geralt has one love in life...whores.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So you can change the ending after getting the expansion? How does that work?
Well yen and Triss left me in the og game cuz I slept with both of them, but I
got Yen to be with me in the expansion
. I don't know how I did it. It shocked me kinda actually.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U die for the universe
I honestly didn't have a problem with it. If nikkas want a cookie cutter ending play mario, that ho peach is waiting for u
It wasn't that you die. Everyone had at least an inkling that the main character might die. It's the way it happens. This random never seen before all powerful being tells you what you have to do. Then, you get 3 random choices that pretty much do nothing except change the colored tint of the explosion at the end. Also, they don't really show what happens to your crew. You know, the squad in which some of these characters have been with you across 3 games.

The whole thing was just so weird and filled with terrible writing. Which sucks because Mass Effect 3 was fantastic up until the last 10 minutes or so.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
)

That happens regardless, I think.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hmm I remember I was somewhere in the snow walking with ciri and I was in a relationship with trish but she wasn't there.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't that you die. Everyone had at least an inkling that the main character might die. It's the way it happens. This random never seen before all powerful being tells you what you have to do. Then, you get 3 random choices that pretty much do nothing except change the colored tint of the explosion at the end. Also, they don't really show what happens to your crew. You know, the squad in which some of these characters have been with you across 3 games.

The whole thing was just so weird and filled with terrible writing. Which sucks because Mass Effect 3 was fantastic up until the last 10 minutes or so.
Im not trying to turn this into a Me3 ending thread but i was ok with the ending it didn't bother me. If some still scenes of what happen to everyone would've made your day then thats great. But ME, i really wasn't disappointed, Shep was my nikka and i saw what happened to him