Put in 70+ hours on Witcher 3 only to get the bad ending, brehs

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Never been so upset about an ending to a videogame in my life. Played the game from 8pm Friday until 1:00pm Saturday because I was determined to beat it. I didn't realize the choices at the end have such a huge effect on the ending you get.

*SPOILERS*

In my ending, Ciri dies in the white frost; Radovid somehow stages a comeback and wins the war; All non-human entities are murdered in a witch-hunt, including Zoltan (:to:); and Geralt goes p*ssyless the rest of his life (was on the fence about choosing Yennifer/Trish, but wanted to choose Trish).

Never in my life have I been so disappointed and depressed about an ending. I could easily load up an early save file and rechoose some things in order to get a better ending, but why bother? I may just utilize that new game+ feature and start all over, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.

:pacspit: at this flawless game's ending

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I thought Ciri died in mine. I was :mjcry: and didn't feel like finishing the last mission but i was life fukk it so I went to the tavern on the mission list then a Wild Ciri appeared inside :gladbron:
I think Geralt dies at the end of my ending. I mean of course it picks up so u can use new game+, but according to the story he dies at the Crones place.

• Dap
Reactions: hex